Vestas Wind Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 195 of over 195 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vestas Wind Systems

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

The Whole Process was Professional & Transparent. The Interviewers as well as the Recruiter were Supportive, Informative & Decent. All the Information was provides, all the Clarifications was answered in due course of time.

Interview Questions
  • Are You considering our organization for a long term employment?
    Answer Question

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

2 rounds of interview , first round was with the VP explaining the challenges, role and expected behaviors. Second round was with HR and additional executives that will work closely with the prescribed position.

Interview Questions
  • Long term strategy, dealing with challenges, product costing,

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

3 levels of interview process. 1st level was manager round. 2nd level round was team lead interview related to previous experience and process knowledge. 3rd level with director round and HR discussion. It was nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampico, Tamaulipas, Tamaulipas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Tampico, Tamaulipas, Tamaulipas) in Apr 2021

Interview

Por correo me hablaron para ver la disponibilidad de horario y me hicieron una invitación en el correo por la plataforma de teams citando la hora y el día, llegando la hora fue una videollamada, eran dos personas de Vestas haciéndome preguntas sobre mi experiencia, habilidades y en qué forma puedo ayudar a la empresa.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Palm City, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Palm City, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Zoom like interview, ton of qiestions almost like a personality test. I suggest answer honestly and don't BS, they can tell if you are. I think I did pretty good. Was called same day and booked a flight for the climb test

Interview Questions
  • what would you do to de escalate a situation uptower

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

Technical round - Mainly texhnical questions related to Technology and experience. Management round - Over all experience related questions, communication and leadership skills evaluation and salary discussions. Finally a presentation about a logistics topic with an IT Solition.

Interview Questions
  • Præsentation on IT solution for an existing business case related to Logistics

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Chennai) in Mar 2021

Interview

Recruiter interview Hiring manager Interview Personality test HR interview All the four steps are followed irrespective of region What is difficult situation you faced, How you managed Why you are leaving the company now Why do you want to work for this company? … What would you consider your greatest strengths & weakness? … What motivates you? ... in your daily work What are your goals? ... When were you most satisfied in your job? ... What are your hobbies outside of work?

Interview Questions
  • MOticvation collbration Cross culture Daily tasks What is difficult situation you faced, How you managed Why you are leaving the company now Why do you want to work for this company? … What would you consider your greatest strengths & weakness? … What motivates you? ... in your daily work What are your goals? ... When were you most satisfied in your job? ... What are your hobbies outside of work? Stakeholders
3 people found this interview helpful

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

they didnt keep the promise to inform me the results after the interview, they said I will know the results in two weeks but took about two months. It was quite disrespectable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Portland, OR)

Interview

I initially had a phone interview and then got invited to the office interview at the Portland branch. The person who booked the tickets for me made a terrible job and was not responsive to my emails. Plan was to meet the an upper management person and then 3 project managers. Even though I arrived on time, I did not get a chance to meet the upper management person. Overall, the interview was good. Good idea on what the role and responsibilities of the position were provided. Surprisingly, I was also told that there will not be many projects in the upcoming years and positions will be transferred to different departments, which made it easy for me to reject the position.

Interview Questions
  • What are your roles and responsibilities in your previous position?
1 person found this interview helpful

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

All technical interview. Lots of interaction by HR manager. Was done in one day. Included a tour of local properties with a real estate agent. All interviews were done face to face.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions in the power area.
1 person found this interview helpful