UniFirst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 304 of over 304 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UniFirst (Kansas City, KS) in Aug 2021

Interview

3 steps b4 background check. Recruiting person sets up the 1st call, once she screens you go to 2nd interview with blank sales manager, and then you meet for 3rd call the Corp sales manager and ceo.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your current job
    Answer Question

UniFirst

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst

Interview

Very pleasant initial phone screen with HR to learn more about the company, position and location. This lasted about 30 minutes, went into details about what the hiring manager is looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UniFirst

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst

Interview

Interviews involved all DSM’s and were very diligent in their questions. Provided great info and expectations of the job. They made the interview process light and enjoyable and would recommend the company to anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UniFirst

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst

Interview

Interviewed virtually at their office three different times. One with local managers, one with regional and one with corporate. It was time consuming. I wouldn't go thru that again. This was prior to covid.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what I knew about the company and how I overcame a work challange.

UniFirst

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst

Interview

It was a very easy and laid back interview. It was really more like just having a conversation with some one I was just meeting for the first time. I really enjoyed this experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at UniFirst (Pontiac, MI) in Dec 2021

Interview

They first have a recruiter talk to you to verify dates and why you left past employers. If you make it to stage 2 a manager will email you to set up date and time. Takes 30 mi items for round one.

Interview Questions
  • Dates of employment & why you left

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Charleston, SC) in Dec 2021

Interview

Phone screen, zoom call, in person interview and ride along. Phone screen is basic questions, zoom call is the furthers I ever got. No rhyme or reason to hiring process that I can tell

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UniFirst

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst

Interview

I received a call from the screener soon after I applied online. She was very polite and helpful in setting up my interview. The initial interview was only 15 minutes and was the typical introduction to the role from the manager. I was ghosted after the interview, even after sending a thank you email inquiring about the next steps. If you are going to pitch how awesome the culture is, you should have the decency to notify candidates of their status!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

UniFirst

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UniFirst in Sep 2021

Interview

Three separate interviews and never heard anything from them again. I understand if I’m not right for the job but I do feel that some notification is expected and businesslike. Very unprofessional.

4 people found this interview helpful

UniFirst

Application

I interviewed at UniFirst

Interview

Excellent, very informative, location slightly difficult to find. Polite, engaging, would have been a great place to work but there was a more qualified candidate interviewing. Would highly recommend to others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 304 Interviews