Uline Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,136 of over 1,136.0 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Uline (Milton, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was a little challenging but overall a good experience. None of the questions were extremely difficult but you do have to prepare for 2 assessments that they will ask you to complete before the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Uline

Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, second interview in person. I was asked to travel to the corporate office during a pandemic- that should have been my first red flag. Even when I asked about an online option, they insisted it take place in person. Being desperate for an internship, I paid for gas and hotel out of my own pocket, skipped class, and drove 5 hours to their corporate office. Received a basic rejection email after all of that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uline

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline

Interview

It is a quick 30 mins interview with some basic questions. starting with how do I know the company to the expectation and ask about my current role and how am I like/dislike the current position.

Interview Questions
  • 1. self introduction 2. how do I know about the company 3. The culture I'm expecting.

Uline

Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Met with HR and they will inform you of strict dress code for this private company. Ladies must wear panty hose, or a suit including you must have jacket on at all time.

Interview Questions
  • Multiple assessment testing might not be accurate of a applicant's skill sets.

Uline

Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Lengthy process that involves math, critical thinking. And a couple different interviews with different people. The overall process isn’t bad at all. It is hard to get an interview though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Uline (Milton, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

I was referred to the Credit Analyst position by a friend who works in credit just like myself. Phone interview began with the HR representative asking if I had a higher secondary education which was unprofessional as the resume had already been submitted and according to Uline they go across every resume in detail before contacting the candidate. Interview setup at Milton in a warehouse. Initial 2 assessments from Hays which I heard was common irrespective of the job role one applied to. This was immediately followed by a face to face interview in a loud environment with warehouse staff working and other candidates interviewing side by side. Clearly stated by the interviewer that they are seeking someone who can work sans a promotion for years on being a smaller firm. I had read the other reviews online and hence wasn't surprised by how messy the whole process was. Read the online website and company take on work from home policies and the way they handled Covid-19 concerns before you even bother to continue. Overall didn't get a positive feeling from the interview process from start to end.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
  • Tell me about your previous experience with credit?
  • Why do you want to quit your existing job?
  • Are you flexible with being on the phone for long hours and how important is work life balance to you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Milton, ON)

Interview

Only did round 1 of the interview process. Went to in person job fair. 100s of people interviewing at one time. Did 2 separate assessments that had nothing to do with the position I was applying for. I believe all candidates have the same assessment regardless of the job. Then spoke with a Uline worker as they went through my resume. The whole process was about 30 mins. It was never an actual interview, guess that only really happens if you make it to 2nd round

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for this company? Tell me about yourself

Uline

Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Very professional positive experience. Multiple online tests and assessments required prior to interview(s). After first interview, called back in one week for second interview. It's been two weeks since second interview and have yet to hear back either way.

Interview Questions
  • Multiple questions on past experiences relating to front desk work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Uline (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

NIGHTMARE INTERVIEW PROCESS I passed all 4 rounds of interview with the 6 assessments. I was told by the Branch Manager on my last interview that I was being hired and congratulation. He told me that HR will be in contact with next steps. I received a call from HR saying that I had to do one more interview with corporate and asked for my availability. I found it a bit strange because no one mentioned this step in the process. I gave my availability and never received a email for another interview. I followed up the following week for them to say I didn’t receive the job. Most unprofessional experience I have ever seen. I turned down two great offers because I was told I was hired. I truly believe my ethnicity played a part on my offer being taken away. Please be aware of this company if you are a minority.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, NS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uline (Milton, NS)

Interview

2 numerical tests to be completed - timed, 4 minutes each to test speed/efficiency. Then a face to face interview. Not many questions asked, basically just explained the job to me.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very time consuming and tiring process. You have to complete 4 assessments (takes more than 2 hours) even before you go to an interview. And on the actual interview you still have to complete another test prior to talking to the person. The interviewer asked me what is my proficiency in Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Java Script from 1 to 10? I will never understand how can you rate yourself in something, maybe what you know is already enough for the position, but you might think its not and you give yourself 5 or 6 when actually it might be 10 for them or vice versa.

Interview Questions
  • What is your proficiency in Photoshop from 1 to 10?
2 people found this interview helpful