Transcom WorldWide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Transcom WorldWide Interview Questions

Interviews at Transcom WorldWide

2.3

Customer Service Representative Remote Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Concord, NC (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Once you apply they make you answer questions which you have to record. If you pass that they give you a group interview and ask you 2 questions. The group interview really threw me off. In my interview you can hear roosters in the background.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

applied had to go through number of interviewing question. they sent me a email to do a speed test on my laptop. Then another email in regards to questions that was on a recording

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide.

Interview

It was pretty easy group setting I would definitely not worry and put on my best attitude and nail it. It was a group of 5 and one host asking each one of us different questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

They told me I'd move on to round two of I terviews but my internet wasn't fast enough. I went to a family member's home, where cable is available, and paid to have cable installed so I could work there.

Interview Questions

• Standard customer service questions through recorded responses. it's actually nice to be able to speak your answers so they can get a feel for who you are.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

We went through an online assessment and part of the assessment was a pccheck, but I was unable to complete it for that option and I notified them and they sent me an alternate solution. I emailed my results. Then I was invited by email minutes later to complete an online audio interview with a recruiter which took about 30 minutes to complete.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to commit to full time 40 hour week without accommodations? Do you currently have an appointment or vacations that will require you to miss any days during the first 90 days? Provide your dates for your last employers and describe your positions. How would your supervisor describe your work ethics?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

They make you go through a ridiculous pre-interview questionnaire and ask you ignorant, incompetent questions only to reject you. I see this company on indeed all the time, they’re unstable and obviously can’t keep anyone in this position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide.

Interview

It was very easy. The person who interviewed me took little time to explain details of the position. Could not answer basic questions regarding job benefits. Over all it was a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to sit for long periods of time and take back to back phone calls?   1 Answer

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service/Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I received a email to set up a phone interview. After filling out the application online I recieved a link via email to complete the assessment portion. Questions are scenario based questions about customer service and tech support. A day later I recieved another email saying that I got invited to do a phone screen. A link was provided to schedule the time slot. The interviewer called me 10 minutes early and the call took 7 minutes. She asked yes or no questions like if I had any plans within the next 90 days, was I willing work the evening shift, if I had a problem signing a non compete contract, and how would I deal with angry customers. She made it clear this is a job that you must be 100% flexible. If you have a 2nd job this would not be for you. She stated the pay is $10/hr and the working hours would be between 2pm to midnight. The interviewer told me to expect an email within 72 hours. I never received that email. No email saying you got the job congratulations or Thank you for applying but we have decided to go with other applicants. Nothing at all. Some type of response would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to assist an angry customer.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, just get in a chat room, then on the phone, then another chat room. They email you the paperwork and you fill it out and submit. Very easy, very fast and very friendly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide.

Interview

Once you do the online assessment and pass they will have you schedule a phone interview.
    You go online to schedule and you get to choose the time and interviewer you want (they had a choice between a male and female interviewer)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.