Toyota North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Toyota North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Toyota North America

2.9

Contractor Interview

Interview

One HR Manager interviewed me. It was really easy.

Interview Questions

• The questions are really friendly.   3 Answers

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

Hope this company is better than what they portray during the interview process. The legal department has a quirky group of paralegals that tout they are a group of native Southern Californians who worked together for 20 years and not shy about letting me know that I am the new outsider if I were to get the job. They giggled at my accent and told me how horrible Texas is compared to the beaches of California. The attorneys were nice enough, but the paralegals made me feel very uncomfortable. One of the paralegal came across as very sharp and kept shaking her head as she read my resume. She challenged my worth. It does not matter if you are a huge company, no one should make anyone else feel small. Then the HR recruiter refused to answer my calls and emails. I am still not sure why they invited me for an interview to make me feel inadequate. Very disappointed in this company.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you can do this job? Your resume does not look like it.   1 Answer

Assistant Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota North America (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Found add on job search website, got called in for interview 2 days later, hired on the spot. Took background and drug test and waited 1 week to start after went through.

Interview Questions

• If a customer didnt like what you were trying to tell them about their car and didnt believe you what would you say?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Associate Interview

Interview

long and drawn out

Interview Questions

• same question asked ten different ways.   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota North America (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Behavioral Interview with extremely nice people.There is not a whole lot you can do to prepare other than being confident in your abilities and confident that Toyota is a good place with you for a good reason.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness? How did you like your former job?   2 Answers

Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Frisco, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone call with the recruiter describing the role, followed by an in-person meeting, followed by a roundtable/panel interview with several team members. All interviewees were personable and informative about Toyota and the role

Interview Questions

• How my background and experiences fit with role description   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Toyota North America in September 2018.

Interview

There was an "open house" and they were interviewing a mass amount of people on the spot. I was interviewed by 2 people. I believe they were supervisors in customer service. They only asked behavioral based questions. "Tell me a time when..."
    I received a call the next day that I go the job. However, training didn't start for another 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with an irate customer   2 Answers

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then was interviewed with two of the collections supervisors in person and was offered the job on the spot. I took a drug test and the first one was neither a negative or a positive because of some meds I was on so they allowed me to wait 3 days and take it again and passed with flying colors. Process in total took a week and a half. I did phone interview on a Monday in another state because I was on vacation I flew back in Tuesday and got offered the position on the spot at the in person interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota North America in February 2015.

Interview

Face to Face meeting where I was asked questions about my work history and what I expect of the company if hired on. Briefly went into detail about what is expected of an associate working for the company.

Interview Questions

• What are some daily functions of the operation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota North America.

Interview

2 interviews using the star format. Had to come up with a answer with the following: a situation, a task the action that was taken and the result. The star format.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation when you had to use your problem solving skills   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.