What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and very structural" (in 418 reviews)
- "The pay is good and my job is challenging." (in 258 reviews)
- "The Bodyweld PE department was great to work in and was filled with great people." (in 197 reviews)
- "Great Culture and very team member focused company" (in 90 reviews)
- "Good job security and healthcare." (in 64 reviews)
- "Poor management and severely burnt out employees." (in 137 reviews)
- "No work/life balance and 2 week rotating shifts of nights and days." (in 126 reviews)
- "Long hours and stressful at times" (in 112 reviews)
- "Managers do whatever they want without regard to their teams." (in 58 reviews)
- "Some people don't like the long hours but most enjoy their job so much they don't mind." (in 49 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Toyota North America and is not affected by filters.
Found 2,946 of over 4K reviews
Updated Sept 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Toyota North America Reviews FAQs
Toyota North America has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 3,810 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Toyota North America to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
71% of Toyota North America employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Toyota North America 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.