Thrive Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Thrive Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Thrive Health

2.7

BI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thrive Health in July 2020.

Interview

Interviewed through Google Meats The interview started with some generic questions and discussed the desired salary right off the bat. Seems that they are looking for people who are willing to work below the market value.
    The second interview with the hiring manager who didn't have any specific information on the company's projects and the back-end data system. Seems to be staffed mostly with co-op student. Won't recommend to people who are looking for a stable job.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Thrive Health in April 2020.

Interview

Video call with recruiter. Video call with hiring manager. Both were friendly and the usual behavioural questions. Process took about 2 weeks, went well and told would hear back the next week. Didn't hear back for a month, then got a generic email.

Seems like they are just trolling for desperate people with experience that will work for cheap, these jobs have been listed for months and keep getting re-listed. A lot of conversations revolved around pay rate expectations.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thrive Health in April 2020.

Interview

Applied online, heard from recruiter within a week and had a half hour interview which was more of a conversation about the role, company and my experience.

I was passed on to a customer service manager later that week for another interview. It was half an hour and was usual PM customer service questions. Went fine, but didn't get the impression they were hiring for a specific role.

No call back, but not surprised from what I've heard from other PMs around Vancouver that have interviewed here. Several people have told me they aren't serious about hiring, just dragging out hiring and collecting resumes to keep themselves busy so they don't get laid off.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with customers that don't provide requirements on time?   Answer Question
    • What do you do to keep projects on track?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thrive Health in April 2020.

Interview

The interview consisted of a 10-minute interview with a recruiter, 30 minutes meet the team and a 1-hour technical interview. The recruiter and team interviews went well and were essentially a reflection on my resume. I have to assume the recruiters are outsourced as they had little understanding of the business.

The technical interview highlighted a culture that I would not want to join. It was basic algorithm questions but the interviewers gave little attention or personality. It was focused on getting the right answer rather than collaboration on the problem. I asked questions about assumptions that generally went unanswered - as in - complete silence or told: "do whatever you think". I would caution any developer away from this type of culture.

I would also beware of getting offered a contract rather than a full-time position. I have to agree with other posters here that they are not looking to fill these roles with reasonable pay expectations as I know others with similar experiences.

Interview Questions

• Know your resume well and study up on typical leet code.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thrive Health.

Interview

Two phone screens - one with HR and then with the Marketing Manager - and had an in-person panel interview. Everyone was nice.

Last interview included a marketing case challenge to present - most questions were based on the case.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired tomorrow, what would you do to make these ideas happen? (based on case challenge)   Answer Question
    • If you were hired, what would be the first things you would do at the company?   1 Answer

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thrive Health (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

There were 30 minutes of behavioural questions and 30 minutes of white-boarding questions. The behavioural-based questions were straightforward, just asking you about what's on your resume, ideal workplace culture, etc. The coding questions were average difficulty. The interviewers were pretty relaxed and easy to talk to. I had an overall good experience even though I didn't get an offer.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Interview

The interview lasted about one hour. It consisted of two parts: behavioural interview and technical interview (30 min each). The behavioural interview mainly focused on your past experience and your personal projects. The technical interview was simply a traditional whiteboard algorithm interview question.

Integration Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thrive Health (Vancouver, BC) in May 2018.

Interview

Two Phone screen interviews , first one with HR and second one with a technical lead. Most of questions are behavior based. If you know your resume and know what the position does, you will be good.
    Then I have an onsite with two developers, they will ask questions about your resume and your preference of technologies. Then two easy whiteboard questions, one is system design, one is a simple coding problem. I have difficulty understanding the first question, but they are very helpful to explain it again and again.
    I did not get the offer but the experience was very good. I really enjoy their hiring process.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thrive Health.

Interview

I applied the summer internship form my university and got the interview from New Hippo Health within one week. The interview was constructed by three parts. First, the interviewers asked some behavioral questions related to the projects I have done. Then, they asked two simple algorithm questions. The last part is basically my turn to ask questions. Overall, the interviews went pretty well and took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Except the course projects, did you do any other technical projects?   Answer Question

User Experience/UI Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thrive Health (Vancouver, BC) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was on the phone with the HR. We talked for half an hour or so. She did not ask anything UX related, and was more trying to find out my qualities as a person and a team member.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing your team members would say about you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.