The Ottawa Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

The Ottawa Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at The Ottawa Hospital

Chercheur postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Paris (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

ca était pendant un congress ou j’ai rencontré mon ancien employeur, ça était un entretien rapide et efficace, j’ai bien aimé la façon comment ça c’est déroulé, tout le monde était satisfait et j avais le sentiment de décrocher le boulot

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. The interview was held over Skype with a panel. The questions were straightforward and relevant to the position. The interview allowed for me to ask any questions I had.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

After submitting a resume it can take Human Resources awhile to get back to you for an interview. I was contacted by the hiring manager and the interview was 1-1 with the hiring manager. Most times you may interview with the manager, clinical care leader, employee on that unit and a nurse educator.

Interview Questions

• What are the TOH values and mission?
      What do you do if a patient falls?
      What are the 3 clinical tactics?   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in April 2019.

Interview

It took more than 3 months to hear back for the first interview after I submitted my application. Some of the questions were challenging but overall I would say it was a good experience and the people were lovely.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital.

Interview

difficult scenario based questions, group interviews, come prepared, draw on previous experiences to help answer your questions, if you dont know dont pretend to know, ask questions, ensure you study before the interview

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Typical interview process. Heard back within 2 days. The interview was pleasant and met with the supervisor and one of the research team members. Seemed like the interview process differs based on the team that is hiring.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional goals
      Do you have research experience   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital.

Interview

It was a two-step telephonic interview, questions regarding background, skill set, how would you use those skills etc. Working under stressful situations, working independently, expectations at work, benefits. requirement of hardware and software

Contracting Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in December 2018.

Interview

One round of interviews that asked how a RFP goes and your experience with procurement. There were also scenarios on how you would handle a certain situation and how it affects the organisation and the RFP process.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in December 2018.

Interview

Being interviewed by more than one person can sometime throw an applicant off. No they were not being malicious. It's just the way jobs operate. They want to be sure to get the best answer possible.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us   1 Answer
    • Will you be ok with the midnight shift.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in September 2018.

Interview

Nursing manager and clinical educator interviewed me. I got asked some questions regarding conduct with fellow colleagues, working as a team, etc. Then I got asked some general nursing questions (vitals, assessments). And then I got asked a few unit specific questions. The unit specific questions were centered around what types of patients and procedures were unique to that unit and the nursing work related to those specific challenges.

Interview Questions

• Priority assessment with a post- operative patient.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.