The Ottawa Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at The Ottawa Hospital

2.9

Contracting Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in December 2018.

Interview

One round of interviews that asked how a RFP goes and your experience with procurement. There were also scenarios on how you would handle a certain situation and how it affects the organisation and the RFP process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in December 2018.

Interview

Being interviewed by more than one person can sometime throw an applicant off. No they were not being malicious. It's just the way jobs operate. They want to be sure to get the best answer possible.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us   1 Answer
    • Will you be ok with the midnight shift.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a very long process..from getting the pre-selection call, to passing a medical terminology test, data entry & Word, Excel, and a language test. Interview was standard - Supervisor of department & an educator, it lasted about an hour with mostly scenario based question. Verbal offer was given within a few days. Job offer e-mail took a little over week once references were checked.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in your previous job where you had to take control over a situation. What did you do? How did your coworkers/management react? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

No interview, she seemed too busy and told me to go talk to the people working there. On the way out I stopped in and said I’d get back to her. Said yes and started the job.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON).

Interview

arrived on time. dress semi-formal. lean forward during interview towards the interviewer. lokk at the interviewer when answering questions. talk clear. answer only questions that are asked. it was a 45 minutes interview.

Interview Questions

• Vision, mission of TOH
      core values of TOH and explain   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON).

Interview

The interview process was done in 2 steps. The first one was a Phone screen and the second one was nn site face to face, behavioural questions and about 4 technical tests.
    The second interview was with 2 technical leaders and the manager. They were very friendly to chat with me. It was about 1 hour and they did about 10 questions about my behaviour and 4 tests to verify my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a team?
      What is a good leader for you?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in February 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview process. General behavioral questions. Interviewers were very friendly. Some easy to answer technical questions. interview lasted less than 1 hour. Standard interview to find a fit for the role

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON).

Interview

The interviewers were very professional and friendly. I was well prepared for the types of questions they were going to ask. They got back quickly with relevant feedback.

I appreciated that I knew who was on the panel prior to the interview. It made you feel comfortable when you met them.

Interview Questions

• There questions were focused on fit within the environment. Since I didn't know the environment I felt it was best to answer what I liked about a culture.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in January 2013.

Interview

I received an email to setup a face-to-face interview with a finance manager.
    Face-to-face interview involved meeting with a finance manager and finance director.
    Interview was roughly 1 hour in length.
    Invited back for second interview with corporate controller, same manager and director, and additional director.
    During second interview, received more questions around employee interactions and what I would do in certain situations.
    Interview panel left the room and first interview manager and director came back and made a verbal offer to me.
    Received confirmation of offer by email from HR and hard-copy mailed to me a few days later.

Interview Questions

• How would selling a widget effect certain accounts from an accounting perspective (i.e., revenue, COGS, inventory)?
      3 biggest strengths and weaknesses and why?
      Describe a time you dealt with an unhelpful colleague? How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Ottawa Hospital (Ottawa, ON) in June 2014.

Interview

1hour interview between manager and clinical educator. .

Interview Questions

• What are 3 clinical tactics employed by TOH   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.