The David J. Joseph Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The David J. Joseph Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The David J. Joseph Company (Kansas City, MO) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had an initial interview with the recruiting manager. Then two follow up interviews with managers at facilities. All virtual interviews. I was then flown to meet with the leadership team and interview with them. A very positive interviewing process after a slow start. The company was more than willing to accommodate my short time frame. They also paid for all travel expenses. Would have accepted offer if salary was higher.

Interview Questions
  • Whats your leadership style? Whats are you strengths?
    Answer Question

The David J. Joseph Company

Application

I interviewed at The David J. Joseph Company

Interview

The interviewer is respectful of my time and was respectful around the whole process. The employer asked simple questions of what I know about SQL and programming, followed by simple OOP questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The David J. Joseph Company (Colorado Springs, CO) in Jan 2021

Interview

Extremely selective prior to getting an interview. Only got the chance through a placement firm that gave me the chance to interview for the job. Once the interview was a go, I received an MS Teams invite for a scheduled time and conducted the initial interview virtually.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The David J. Joseph Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The David J. Joseph Company in Oct 2020

Interview

I had a 30-minute Teams interview where at the end they said they would call me in a week, to schedule a panel interview, but never did. I attempted to follow up to learn my status in the hiring process and did not hear back again.

Interview Questions
  • How would you as a young professional convince other workers who may have 30 to 40 years working in this field to follow your lead?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at The David J. Joseph Company (Cincinnati, OH) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was okay, just normal behavioral questions and some technical questions. However, I sent a follow-up email after the interview and got a response said I'd have a response in two weeks. However, there's no offer/rejection email at all, nothing. Rude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The David J. Joseph Company (Cincinnati, OH)

Interview

I began the process by reaching out to them through email. I was contacted back within a few days and had a phone screening. From there I was able to give a couple options for interview days and a couple weeks later I was interviewing in Cincinnati. Meeting different members from each sales team really left me with a better understanding of the company and its values. As this was my first time apply for a large internship, I was nervous of the process. Their HR staff made me feel very comfortable and encouraged me along the way. Soon after my interview I was offered the internship.

Interview Questions
  • What is one situation where you had to deal with conflict?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The David J. Joseph Company (North Charleston, SC) in Mar 2019

Interview

Fantastic. Everyone was very professional. Recruiter kept me up to date. It was panel interview but very relaxing. Truly enjoyed the company and the background. The operations manager gave me a deep run down of the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why DJJ? If you can do anything in the city what would you do.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The David J. Joseph Company (Cincinnati, OH) in Dec 2018

Interview

Upon arrival I was greeted by one of the HR directors who was immediately super friendly and welcoming. After getting to know one another better, she led me to the conference room where I was then interviewed by a brokerage representative. After being interviewed by the brokerage representative, I was also interviewed by one of the vice presidents and another HR director, respectively.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experiences. Why do you think you would make a good fit as a brokerage intern at DJJ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The David J. Joseph Company (Kansas City, MO) in Nov 2018

Interview

The hiring process was very laid back and relatively easy. It felt very conversational, like they genuinely cared to get to know you. I first interview on campus at Purdue University, after which I was flown out to Kansas City, MO for the second round. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The David J. Joseph Company (Cincinnati, OH) in Oct 2018

Interview

It was very straightforward. No trick questions, they asked me about past experiences and what I would bring to the table. They also ask if you are willing to relocate. That is one of the big things you must be willing to do.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you were working with a group and something went wrong. What happened and how did you work it out?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews