Tetra Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Tetra Tech Interview Questions

Interviews at Tetra Tech

2.7

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tetra Tech (Sterling, VA (US)).

Interview

3 interviews. The first interview was with my eventual boss, I had to repair some bad code that my predecessor had left. The 2nd and 3rd interviews were held on the same day with upper management and HR.

Interview Questions

• How would you fix this (showed me code)   1 Answer

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tetra Tech (Houston, TX (US)) in December-2018.

Interview

Super professional and easy process. From the beginning everything was a smooth process. Very explainable and understandable. I was excited that everything is so professional. Everything was well explained to me and the entire hiring process was explained to me. They sent me to training at a place I was very aware of. So that was very comfortable knowing it was legit.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tetra Tech (Fort Myers, FL (US)).

Interview

I talked to them at University of Florida career showcase, a few weeks later I got an email to set up a phone interview. The interview was a conference call with 3 employees.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tetra Tech.

Interview

Very quick process. I applied, received a invitation for an interview within a week. Two hours after the interview I received an offer. I was not expecting to be this quick, but I was very impressed how quick it was.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tetra Tech in April-2014.

Interview

Applied online. Was directly contacted by the project engineer of the office and had a brief phone interview. An interview was scheduled through email for one week later. The interview was very straight forward and laid back. Was given the offer a couple hours later by phone.

Be confident of your skills and background and do your best to relate to the job duties.

Interview Questions

• What are some related coursework or experiences that you have had that is related what we do at this office?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Compensation was stated during the interview for the intern position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tetra Tech (Panama City, FL (US)) in May-2011.

Interview

Very casual. Met the Office VP for lunch and discussed education, career goals, etc. They had a small regional office and were able to hire on a summer intern to assist on civil/environmental projects. I provided my unofficial transcripts and some projects I completed during school.

Interview Questions

• What has been my favorite course so far during my undergrad engineering experience?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tetra Tech (New York, NY (US)) in August-2015.

Interview

It was done through a two part process, phone call with the assistant administrator along with a physical interview at the corporate office. Very relaxed and professional environment. The administrative group was welcoming.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tetra Tech (Pasadena, CA (US)) in March-2013.

Interview

Interviewed by Human Resource manager first then by the team in a panel and asked various questions about my background and why I was interested in the position. Very relaxed and not super difficult

Biologist Interview

Interview

I sent in an application around Oct - Nov. Received a call in January. Interview was scheduled in early February. It was in-person at the office. One-on-one with 2 people, both senior biologists; one of them was my direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Having no previous experience in this type of business, what made you want to switch?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tetra Tech (Houston, TX (US)) in June-2015.

Interview

Business casual, met one time only considering it is only temporary work for a few months within the company. I met with a very smart individual who explained the detail of work and how things would happen on a daily basis. I was told that Tetra Tech would be working with the city I live in, and work sometimes could be held at the city offices. I went to work the next day and proceeded to learn the system concerning the disaster at the time.

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and a scanner?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.