THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews for Top Jobs at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization

Sort:

Senior Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview should have been my first clue. It was a honey-pot full of promises. It sounded too good to be true and it is!
    If you are a professional and value your career path. Do NOT accept an offer from The Third Floor Visualization.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want..? Was pretty much it, they didn't care about the person they were interviewing at all. Or my goals or career path. They were only interested in what concerned them.   1 Answer

Shot Creator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April-2015.

Interview

the interview was done through a employee referral, it was very quick and easy. just talked about experience and when i can start working and salary rate. Some was through email and some was on the phone for follow ups.

Interview Questions

• just upcoming projects that i might be working on, and salary   Answer Question

Previs Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September-2015.

Interview

Applied online via posting on Entertainment Careers. Was contacted fairly quickly by phone by a recruiter, and set up an in-person interview. Was called with job offer within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Shotgun?   1 Answer

Asset Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who was already working in the studio, so it was just a quick meet and greet at the studio with HR and the team lead.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like your previous studio, skillsets and programs.   Answer Question

Asset Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June-2016.

Interview

I submitted my application with a portfolio on a Friday morning. Was called around noon for a quick phone interview, and then later that same evening to see if I could start on Monday.

Immersive Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December-2018.

Interview

They responded to my application over a MONTH after I submitted my application to their company. They first scheduled a phone interview which lasts for at least 30 minutes, then schedule an on-site interview the next day which they canceled at the last minute and postponed to next week. Soon, I had to be interviewed on the cold, breezy and NOISY balcony with 3 interviewers, one of whom had to leave early. Then they put me on hold for 3 WEEKS because it was right before the holidays, putting me on torture of waiting until finally snubbing me with what looked like a cut-and-paste automated rejection message. They are literally incapable of keeping themselves organized and punctual, and they completely devalue your worth by wasting your time and gaslighting you with promises of working in a supposedly wholesome company.

Interview Questions

• How much are you looking to make?   1 Answer
    • What is your personal production process?   1 Answer
    • This a company made by artists FOR artists, are you comfortable with that?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.