Sysco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sysco Interview Questions

Interviews at Sysco

2.9

Cadre Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sysco (Paris (France)).

Interview

Entretiens multiples sur plusieurs sites.retour d info difficile . Réponses pas claires sur la situation de la entreprise et du poste et de la étape suivante du processus d embauche

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Interview

You're going to fill out the questions first if they're interested in you. Still under this process maybe interview later. Questions are varied mostly focus on your experiences and advantages.

Interview Questions

• What sparked your interest in this position here at Sysco?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sysco.

Interview

The process was so smooth and everyone was so helpful and so easy to talk to. Make sure you read up on the position and can transfer your current skills and apply them to position you are applying to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to think outside of the box?   1 Answer

PAYROLL Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process can take up to a month. You will interview with at least four interviewers. Background information requests are extensive and you must provide proof that you worked there.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Savannah, GA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

This was the absolute worst impersonal interview I’ve ever had in my entire life. They wouldn’t even give you the time of day for a phone interview. It’s an online series of questions where you watch a 10 second video clip then record on your webcam a response. Way to take the human element out of it. It was so awful I couldn’t even finish it so I just quit half way through. Why do I want to give my time and talent to a company who can’t even be bothered to set up even a Skype or phone interview. Horrible experience and I hope this doesn’t reflect how they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

• What got you interested in Sysco? Please record your 30 second response now.   1 Answer

Order Selector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco.

Interview

The interview process was easy very well informed they give you very much detail about your job and also help you through the process. I highly encourage people to apply

Interview Questions

• If you were willing to work weekends and overtime   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

the first process was a phone interview that questions were based on basic Java concepts. After that leads to a technical interview with one of their engineers and questions were based on problem-solving skills related

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Very easy, phone screen, then you have 4 interviews with different managers, an onsite interview with manager and director. The process is lengthy, but they only pick distinguishes personal. They want the best of the best to work for them. Come prepared with plenty of scenarios on how you grew businesses before.

Interview Questions

• How are your new business numbers? Do you know anyone in the industry?   1 Answer

Senior Director Talent Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

After networking and connecting in advance with the senior hiring leader I interviewed with the recruiter and then immediately with the hiring manager. In addition to my resume I provided multiple work samples (portfolio) and references without being asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time.... describe a time... describe a time... built a program from scratch....handled a difficult relationship   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco in March 2020.

Interview

The process was quick and the interview was only about 30 minutes. The interviewer was so nice and approachable. They want you to be personable. A lot of the interview was based on questions to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any familiarity with financial risk?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.