Synechron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 12 Apr, 2019

3.1

Sort:

Stagiaire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synechron (Paris (France)) in November-2017.

Interview

Le premier entretien se déroule avec une RH, puis avec une commerciale dans les locaux du 9ème arrondissement de Paris. Entretien simple pas de question technique. Question sur motivation de travailler chez le client.

Credit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Paris (France)) in January-2017.

Interview

Questions standard, pas de special, ambiance tres bien. Tous se fait en ligne, passez par site efinancialcareers. La duree de process est environ 20 jours et finit pas une mission au luxembourg

Interview Questions

• Questions standard, pas de special   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Synechron (Paris (France)) in May-2018.

Interview

3 entretiens : 1 avec la direction commerciale, 1 avec les RH et les futurs collègues puis 1 pour remise de propale
    Les personnes qui vous reçoivent sont clairement là pour vous découvrir et non pour vous casser ou vous pousser dans vos retranchement. Ils cherchent juste à savoir qui vous êtes et si ils vous voient travailler avec vous.

Interview Questions

• Quelles ont été les principales difficultés auxquelles vous avez été confrontés durant votre dernière mission.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron.

Interview

aptitude,technical,hr process,be confident,stay cool,You dont need to panic for anything,give your best shot,just revise basic questions, try to do simple programming challenges,you can
    solve hackerrank challenges to get the best idea

Associate Interview

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter through email and was interviewed over the phone by an employee. Following this, I continued the process through a second phone interview. After the second phone interview I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What challenge did you experience in a previous role and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Interview

Basic interview consist of 5 to 6 rounds. Focusing on QA and Testing methodologies and concept question. Next round having coding and puzzle solving using java. They will also ask you to automate some scenarios using selenium or any other language you know. Overall process is above average.

Software Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May-2015.

Interview

Was contacted 2 days before graduation to interview for a developer position. The job was part of a development program that would require 6 weeks of training in India. Drove 200 miles to Charlotte the night before (they did not offer to cover any accommodation). I spoke to 2 managers, one technical, one sales. The technical guy was not personable at all and was pretty condescending. I thought my answers to coding questions were good but he tore me apart. Second guy was a sales guy, he was cool. Left feeling like I wasn't getting the job. Was offered a week later but I had abother opportunity come up that I was more interested in.

Interview Questions

• What the difference between O (1) and O (n)   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Paterson, NJ (US)) in December-2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me by phone, and we talked about my experience. After the talk, she set up a phone interview with an employee from Synechron. The employee also asked about my experience, but he also asked a couple basic programming questions about JavaScript. After the phone interview, the recruiter called to me to let me know the employee would like to set up an in-person on-side interview. At the onsite interview, the employee mainly told me what I would be working with, and he asked me a few more programming questions. Three or four days after the in-person interview, the recruiter called to let me know they would be extending an offer and that I would be starting on the first of January. She asked me to fill out a lot of personal information (including ssn). It has been a week (and five days before the first), and I haven't heard anything else from them.

Interview Questions

• What does the JavaScript function splice do?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron in September-2018.

Interview

Two phone calls, one technical. The first was very brief and there weren't a ton of difficult questions. The second was longer and asked intimate Web Developer questions. All around strangely short interview process for an entry level applicant.

Interview Questions

• Questions about React.js state and components   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synechron (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in August-2016.

Interview

There will be no pre-assessment like other companies. What I had is the technical screening test which lasts for 30-40 minutes? Mostly the discussion will be on the topic related to the work we are going to do if the interview is cracked. But the decision takes sometimes last 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• How to edit the data using the sessionid of another user.
      Differences between the cache and cookie?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.