SunTrust Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

SunTrust Interview Questions

Interviews at SunTrust

2.6

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

Prepare yourself to be asked plenty of scenario questions. Show leadership skills and related your sales experience to how it benefit your client. It is a sales job so ensure you can give examples of obstacles you had to overcome.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example where you had an obstacle and how you overcame the obstacle,   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Villages, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (The Villages, FL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was an awesome interview, I felt as though I was having a conversation rather than being interviewed. Manager was easy going and very friendly, he truly seemed to be interested in what I was saying to him.
    He basically said I would hear from him within a week, did not hear anything until three weeks after. I received a voicemail stating that they went forward with someone internally.

Interview Questions

• Basically asked questions about how I would handle stressful situations   Answer Question

Bank Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reach out to you and performed a phone screening. IF you pass the phone screening then they proceed to schedule you for a face to face interview with hiring manager. I was interviewed by two managers wherein the second person was conference in. I had a typical tell me about yourself question and a lot of behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunTrust in October 2019.

Interview

I went through 1 in person interview. Asked about 8-10 fit questions that were pretty standard and then a 1 or 2 technical questions just to gauge your interest/ knowledge in banking. Interview lasted about 30-35 minutes.

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

applied through school internship search website, got selected for an interview, attended pre-interview event, and interviewed the following day. Interview was easy but asked finance questions I was not knowledgeable since I am now currently taking corporate finance class. never heard back and its been 2 weeks

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust (Lakeland, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Two weeks after I applied I was contacted for an interview and waited two weeks to find out I didn’t get it. All communication through email.
    No feedback given

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust in August 2019.

Interview

Quick but detailed. Interviewers were professional yet personable, very easy to talk to but I could tell they were listening intently. The other employees were very friendly as well. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to confront a fellow teammate.   Answer Question

CyberSecurity Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SunTrust in July 2019.

Interview

Didn't get this far. I applied online for a few positions that I am well qualified for, and I all I've received are rejections emails. I did some digging and I found out that they hire H 1 B visa holders for Cybersecurity positions, which shouldn't be l e g a l if there are U S candidates for the positions. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

Interview

It took 1 months, two rounds, one HR one on-site. The HR round is pretty standard while the on-site will have more technical questions. One vs Four heads from different departments.

Production Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

First interview was on-site with two managers. The whole experience was incredibly frustrating. The interview was cancelled the morning of, and I rescheduled it for the next day, no apologies or anything from the managers. When I was waiting in the lobby and the manager met me at the security desk, the manager said something to the security guard like sigh* "another one..." When we got to the interview Her first question was "You're employed, right?" Neither manager was taking any notes, and they seemed completely disinterested from the moment I walked in. Bear in mind: I was early, wearing a brand new suit, had a folio with copies of my resume, I took notes, etc. So I have no idea what I did wrong. Looking back on this interview my only regret is not standing up in the middle and saying "I didnt do anything wrong here, so i dont know what the problem is! Why did you even have me here!?" I'll never apply to SunTrust again. If the interview was like this, I don't want to imagine having these people as my bosses.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.