Sulon Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sulon Technologies

Sulon Technologies

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sulon Technologies

Interview

I had two interviews one via Skype and the other one was on site with the CTO. The first interview had a lot of questions about geometry, probability, and programming. I had a positive experience for it. The other interview was horrible, the CTO was disrespectful.

Interview Questions
  • Sorting algorithms
    Answer Question

Sulon Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sulon Technologies

Interview

1. HR; 2. Fisrt Technical Interview; 3. Secont Technical Interview. Background checked through CV experience asking for explanation about what I did in each project, drawbacks and solutions implemented. Then some technical questions about 3D computer vision in general, also including deep learning issues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sulon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Sulon Technologies

Interview

Phone interview -> 1:1 interview with HR staff -> 2:1 interview with computer vision teem members Interview with HR was very good with general questions. But 2:1 interview was very tough. I felt they were focusing on arguing with me than that interview. Nothing organized interview. General technical interview in computer vision and SLAM. Took c++ test with a simple questions for last.

Interview Questions
  • Explain about the pipe-line of image matching, feature extraction, etc..

Sulon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Sulon Technologies

Interview

Phone interview -> In-person Phone interview was fine, but In-person interview the HR was super rude. She started giggling during the interview, and when the response wasn't what she expected she was not good at hiding her face. They really need a new HR

Interview Questions
  • Basic introduction 1. Favourite Course 2. Inspirational person 3. Why Sulon? 4. Pitch Sulon
4 people found this interview helpful

Sulon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Sulon Technologies

Interview

I applied through their website and I was contacted through email after about two days to make an appointment to do a phone interview. Then they will contact you right on time to ask you general questions.

Interview Questions
  • They ask general questions about your previous experience, salary expectation, what you can do for the company and so on.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sulon Technologies (Markham, ON) in Jul 2014

Interview

very tough but i got through. Started with a phone interview with their HR staff, then was called into be interviewed and had to go through two technical interviews of tough questions. They were focused on problem solving live complex software principles and code structures. The algorithm questions are quite tough and you need to have a very thorough background to get in here.

Interview Questions
  • underestimated the question of "how are you able to scale in a startup?"
2 people found this interview helpful