St. Michael's Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

Employee Referral4%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

It was short and easy to the point. Initial interview with agency and phone call with TA manager to determine fit. It was very easy, short and simple. Went through the agency for the most part.

Interview Questions
  • How do you organize your time?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital (Melbourne) in Jan 2021

Interview

I received a phone call inviting me to an interview. The interview was roughly an hour with two interviewers. They were friendly but it was very formal. The interview was the only step in the process after the online application.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to rate my skills in excel and microsoft office. They also asked me to scenario questions about previous experiences with clients.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

There were a total of three rounds of screening--1). written test; 2). phone screening interview; 3). video interview, then reference check. The process was quite lengthy (2+ months), but the interactions were very positive throughout.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self.
  • What is your greatest strength related to the role?

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within a few days to set up an interview. I was told that I would hear within 1 week whether or not I got the job. Received a response within a few days. Interviewers were very nice, overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you made a difference in a patient and/or their family’s life.

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

Got call from the program's manager and set up interview date and time. I was interviewed by a panel of four. I was phoned by HR and let known that they decided to go with another candidate who matched the qualifications more.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience as it relates to clinical social work

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

The questions were basic interview questions- more behavioural. Interview started on time and was done virtually with 2 people. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I heard back from them for the 2nd level in less than a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

The Junior Data Analyst was done online, someone emails you a set of 10 to 20 questions and you're suppose to code it using R or Python. You're given 2 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

I did a R programming test first. 2 hours of 10 questions. And I got an interview after 5 days. I interviewed on the zoom, the interviewers were pleasant. I also need to draw a plot for a question.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior question. Some data analyze questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2020

Interview

I was contacted almost two months after applying for the position and had an initial phone screen with the hiring manager. After a week I followed up and was immediately contacted by the Director for a second interview over Zoom. My interview experience was great. I had asked when I would expect to hear back and the Director told me I would hear back in 2-3 weeks. After the third week I first followed up with the hiring manager. After a few days without a response I reached out to the director. I have yet to receive a response from either contacts and it has been almost 4 weeks. As much as I enjoyed meeting both interviewers, I am extremely disappointed in not getting even a reply back. This was not something I had expected coming from such a professional environment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about your previous role and your everyday tasks and responsibilities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2020

Interview

I was shortlisted for an R/Python programming test. I was given two hours working on it and I couldn't finish all the questions on time because there were too many questions for a short time. I submitted it after I tried my best. Then I was waiting to hear my result for a couple of weeks but I didn't hear anything back. I followed up with them asking about it and they didn't even respond back to me. I think it's very rude and inappropriate to not get back to your candidate after requesting for a two-hour test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews