St. Michael's Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Employee Referral4%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

Formal yet relaxed. Asked basic questions about strengths and weaknesses, past experiences and soft and hard skills you can bring to the job. Type of interview you can't really prepare for but nonetheless it should go smoothly if you are logical and can think on the spot. Overall, good experience.

Interview Questions
  • What skills can you bring to this job?
    Answer Question

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

Was interviewed by co-op students because the department was restructuring. The interview process was long and they asked a number of questions for a couple of hours, primarily behavioural questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

It was short and easy to the point. Initial interview with agency and phone call with TA manager to determine fit. It was very easy, short and simple. Went through the agency for the most part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

There were a total of three rounds of screening--1). written test; 2). phone screening interview; 3). video interview, then reference check. The process was quite lengthy (2+ months), but the interactions were very positive throughout.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital (Melbourne) in Jan 2021

Interview

I received a phone call inviting me to an interview. The interview was roughly an hour with two interviewers. They were friendly but it was very formal. The interview was the only step in the process after the online application.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to rate my skills in excel and microsoft office. They also asked me to scenario questions about previous experiences with clients.

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within a few days to set up an interview. I was told that I would hear within 1 week whether or not I got the job. Received a response within a few days. Interviewers were very nice, overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you made a difference in a patient and/or their family’s life.

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

Got call from the program's manager and set up interview date and time. I was interviewed by a panel of four. I was phoned by HR and let known that they decided to go with another candidate who matched the qualifications more.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience as it relates to clinical social work

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

The questions were basic interview questions- more behavioural. Interview started on time and was done virtually with 2 people. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I heard back from them for the 2nd level in less than a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

The Junior Data Analyst was done online, someone emails you a set of 10 to 20 questions and you're suppose to code it using R or Python. You're given 2 hours.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

St. Michael's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Michael's Hospital

Interview

I did a R programming test first. 2 hours of 10 questions. And I got an interview after 5 days. I interviewed on the zoom, the interviewers were pleasant. I also need to draw a plot for a question.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior question. Some data analyze questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews