Spotify Interview Questions

Updated Dec. 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 927 of over 927 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Spotify

Application

I interviewed at Spotify

Interview

Super long interview process. I had to poke hr few times to get the interview booked. In the final stage (virtual onsite) the feedback were more related my lack of self confidence due to my 'nervous' way of speaking so I was rejected. When I told hr that I have a stutter, she said she would have contacted the team and the hr manager and get back to me. She also said that next time I should say that I stutter so interviewers would be empathetic. I have no words. It never happened to me to feel this kind of discrimination. Anyway hr ghosted me after this conversation. Good job Spotify, diversity and inclusion is not something you should be proud of.

Interview Questions
  • string, map, arrays, udp/tcp protocol, system design
    Answer Question
110 people found this interview helpful

Spotify

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spotify

Interview

Everything was standard. I went all the way through final round interviews. Things seemed good and normal until after the final round. First they said they’d get feedback to me by end of week. This was important because I informed them of receiving an offer from a different company. Then a full week passed with only a response about getting back to me “soon.” When I followed up again they said “by EOD.” A few days after that I followed up to never hear back again. Spotify this is extremely unprofessional. Be honest, if you’re extending offers to other candidates that’s understandable and normal. Whatever the reason, no response or lying to candidates is abhorrently disrespectful. I would have loved working with the engineers I spoke to, but the way HR conducts themselves is a detriment to the whole of the company. Now I’m not sure what else at Spotify is so dysfunctional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Spotify