Sony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sony Interview Questions

Interviews at Sony

2.8

Business Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

Contactée par les RH après avoir soumis un CV en ligne. Il y a eu une première selection suivie d'une présentation de l'entreprise avant un entretien final avec le senior manager/ futur collaborateur. Le processus est simple et les managers très courtois.

Interview Questions

• parlez-moi de votre parcours?
      Faites un test excel.
      Un test de langue.   Answer Question

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2017.

Interview

une heure d'entretien avec le directeur du poste et une heure d'entretien avec le department RH. presentation de soi, du poste et quelques questions de culture générale (la tendance des produits electroniques dans notre société)

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony in December 2016.

Interview

Entretien tres bien preparé. Vous recevez un petit coaching de la part des HR. Vous vous sentez encadre, suivi et pas un simple numero. Entretien tres structure par une serie de questions obligatoires suivi de questions personnels du manager.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Interview

they scheduled me by email on Jan. It's was phone interview. they just ask me about my experience on my resume, and asked me about what they do, and finally asked me do I have some questions to ask them?

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Multiple Customer Service Representatives in one room, In a group setting, without any previous knowledge of this format, it also ran 10 minutes later than scheduled. 26 27 28 29 30

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were able to "reach" a customer for their ability to obtain .....
       not sure what they wanted to hear me respond with   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Pretty basic interview, consisting of a phone and an in-person follow-up interview. In person interview consisted of multiple people, which was a bit more difficult, but overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What was one time where you had to overcome a conflict?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

A 30 minute phone interview, ending up being longer and because the interviewer was late. Recuiter told me it would be about resume and experience, but ended up being all technical questions.

Interview Questions

• key elements of OOP, questions about each of those, Javascript closures, React hooks   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sony (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. A head hunter contacted me about an open position and spoke with me. Apparently they thought I was worth talking to because a week later they contacted me for an initial phone interview. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with the interviewer who was an internal recruiting manager and it seemed to go well. Was told I would hear back about next steps in about a week. Never heard another word.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you encountered a problem at work that you could not overcome   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sony (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The team give a brief introduction of the company then 2 HR rounds one at a time followed by the technical round . Then selected candidates were given the list of documents and were asked to join soon

Intern Interview

Interview

2 interviews. One with HR on the phone, then 2 hour in person interview with staff working in that department. They were nice but seems like they were looking for someone with more experience. Tried following up with them but they ignored me for two weeks and I got an HR automated rejection email instead.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.