Skyetec Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skyetec

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Skyetec (Jacksonville, FL) in Nov 2017

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was not happy with the fact that I was being interviewed for a position that I did not even apply for but that was straightend out.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask about computer knowledge.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skyetec

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Skyetec

Interview

Normal questions looking for history and capabilities.Company was involved in the state wind mitigation program. We provided reports on properties insured by various insurers. I was a sub-contracted inspector. Travel was required and payment was upon favorable auditing by auditing department of the insurance companies. The commercial inspectors were required to do a replacement estimate using the BVS estimating system. I created the manual for this application.

Interview Questions
  • Computer skills and can you train people. I was an inspector with the company and they asked me to come on board to train state certified contractors on estimating systems for commercial and residential. This was to fit the needs of the insurers criteria.
1 person found this interview helpful

130 Comments

Consulting

341.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Skyetec~229702
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Skyetec (Jacksonville, FL) in Jan 2014

Interview

I was interviewed several times over the phone by the same person, who forgot important details between interviews. In the end, I believe I was hired because I was a breathing body willing to work in the location where they needed an employee at the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed