Sitecore Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 69 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitecore (Manchester, NH) in Jul 2021

Interview

Excellent. Lots of different interview and interactions but always vety comfortable. You get the feeling that they want you to join their team. Everyone i spoke with seemed happy and honest as well, which is refreshing.

Interview Questions
  • What type of personality traits do you have. What are your interests.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tandil

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sitecore (Tandil) in Jul 2021

Interview

Como todos los procesos, en general. Una pequeña charla de tus logros, y tu experiencia, para luego terminar con una evaluación técnica. El entrevistador se mostro interesado, y bien predispuesto a la hora de hacer la entrevista.

Interview Questions
  • Que explique cuales fueron los desasfios mas importantes que tuve tecnicamente.

Sitecore

Application

I interviewed at Sitecore

Interview

PI Assessment required. Then, there will be 2 round of interview, 1 with your immediate reporting manager/team lead; another 1 with the HR. There will be general questions being asked, especially experience related questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sitecore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitecore

Interview

Typical screening process, I had to demonstrate a couple different skills + a few interviews with various teams to determine where I would best fit. Overall pretty standard but messy towards the end as the team wasn't sure which region I was going to be working in

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sitecore (Kiev) in Jun 2021

Interview

awful, the company doesn't value your time and is able to cancel, remove or refuse interview and may reschedule the interview at the very last moment with really unclear reasons.

Interview Questions
  • general questions which are not really related to a manager role. Like: what are your personal values

Sitecore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sitecore

Interview

Interview process was very professional and moved fast through the stages. Interviewers were kind and easy to talk to. Overall was a good interview process and one that I think gives a good opportunity for the candidate to show themselves and prove their knowledge/value.

Interview Questions
  • A couple brain teasers to break the ice followed by a few standard coding questions and some reading of code to view comprehension.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitecore (Dallas, TX) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process itself wasn't difficult, a couple phone interviews followed by a Zoom interview with a simulated sales call. As stated by other people here, the company completely ghosted me even after several follow-up emails. Personally, I thought it was unprofessional to not get any feedback after jumping through all of their interview hoops. I'd be hesitant to consider interviewing, let alone working here. It was more or less a waste of time on both ends.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where your coworker/contemporary was in need of help, and how did you respond?

Sitecore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sitecore in Mar 2021

Interview

Had a total of 5 interviews over the course of 2.5 weeks, including the initial recruiter screening. Was really impressed with everything until the recruiter told me on a Friday that he'd follow up with me Monday, with an update, even if that update was "I don't have an update." Monday came and went and midweek I sent a quick note to ask for an update + express my interest in the position. No reply. A week later I sent another email asking if no response meant I was no longer a candidate/I should move forward with other offers. No response. Two full weeks later I got a call telling me they went with another candidate. Wasn't shocked they left me hanging to make sure the other person accepted their offer, but was really disheartened that they ignored the timeframe they promised.

Interview Questions
  • The interviews were all very conversational and "what can I tell you about the role + position" which was much appreciated.

Sitecore

Application

I interviewed at Sitecore

Interview

First round is a Recruiter Phone Interview, then, second round Designer Phone Interview, Final Interview is a On Site Portfolio Presentation with full group of designers (SF and Copenhagen teams) in attendance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sitecore

Application

I interviewed at Sitecore

Interview

After 2 rounds of interview, both recruiter and line manager completely ignore candidate's questions and follow up. There's no reply from them at all. At the end, recruiter was trying to schedule a call by drop a message to request a call in the same day. But there's no response at all after given multiple options. Very bad experience overall.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews