Simpson Housing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Simpson Housing

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (Austin, TX)

Interview

cannot remember details, but it was a conversation that felt relaxed. Asked about my previous expereience and how I could contribute to the role. It was a friendly conversation with a couple questions .

Simpson Housing

Application

I interviewed at Simpson Housing

Interview

Met with the Community Manager and then the Regional Manager. Got to tour the units of the property I was seeking work at. It was a very casual interview overall.

Interview Questions
  • What work experience do you have in the Concierge realm?
    1 Answer
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (Englewood, CO) in Sep 2017

Interview

Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Simpson has great a culture and seems like an AMAZING company to work for. I will continue to apply at future openings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Simpson Housing

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Simpson Housing in Mar 2017

Interview

I walked in, said my hello's then the Manager and myself went to a separate area of the community and spoke about--the job I was applying for, my qualifications, what type of systems I had previously used, ect.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about an old profile on Linked In. My best advice before an interview is either lock down your social media to a ridiculous extent OR at least keep it super up to date.

Simpson Housing

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Simpson Housing in May 2016

Interview

I had a phone interview for this position in early May of 2016. The interviewer was friendly and pleasant and the interview itself was not too difficult. However, I found the behavior of this company after the interview to be unprofessional. I was told I would hear if they wanted to interview me again within a week. A week passed and I heard nothing, so I made a follow-up call and left a voicemail for the interviewer. He never returned my call. Two months (!) later, I got an email saying they were not interested in hiring me. It's fine if they want a different candidate, but their communication about my standing was unprofessional and bizarre.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2016

Interview

It was very easy and fluid. I moved from out of state and had a great phone interview with the manager. I received the job and moved asap- very happy with the decision to take the job and move.

Interview Questions
  • He asked about ,y most difficult situate and how I overcame it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (Denver, CO) in Jun 2014

Interview

Fabulous! Very friendly and responsive. The people were timely and interested in me and my background. I thought the process was fair and clear on what they were hiring for.

Interview Questions
  • What do you love to do in your free time?

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (Plano, TX) in Apr 2014

Interview

It was very brief, in office with the Community Manager. I honestly don't even remember applying for the position at that particular community. She basically asked very basic questions, yes or no and if the schedule fit my schedule

Interview Questions
  • Can you do this job? Are you able to talk to people, lease apartments?

Simpson Housing

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Simpson Housing in Feb 2013

Interview

Quick and pain less. I received a phone call and did a screening interview. Then I received a call from the manager and set up an interview. Then I went in and interview. I got an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2012

Interview

On line app, in person interview. We spoke about my job skills and experience. My previous work history and why I think they should hire me. I took a tour of the office and property and was introduced to the staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews