- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Canada - All Cities
- - Alberta
- - Lloydminster, AB
- United States - All Cities
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO, United States Area
- - Boulder, CO, United States Area
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ, United States Area
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Riverside, CA, United States Area
- - San Diego, CA, United States Area
- - Florida
- - Jacksonville, FL, United States Area
- - Orlando, FL, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Kentucky
- - Lexington-Fayette, KY
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, United States Area
- - North Carolina
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC, United States Area
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR, United States Area
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN, United States Area
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX, United States Area
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Houston, TX, United States Area
- - Virginia
- - Lo Roy Acres, VA
- - Tysons Corner, VA
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Simpson Housing
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
I applied online. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (Austin, TX)
cannot remember details, but it was a conversation that felt relaxed. Asked about my previous expereience and how I could contribute to the role. It was a friendly conversation with a couple questions .
I interviewed at Simpson Housing
Met with the Community Manager and then the Regional Manager. Got to tour the units of the property I was seeking work at. It was a very casual interview overall.
- What work experience do you have in the Concierge realm?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (Englewood, CO) in Sep 2017
Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Simpson has great a culture and seems like an AMAZING company to work for. I will continue to apply at future openings.
- How do you manage
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Simpson Housing in Mar 2017
I walked in, said my hello's then the Manager and myself went to a separate area of the community and spoke about--the job I was applying for, my qualifications, what type of systems I had previously used, ect.
- They asked about an old profile on Linked In. My best advice before an interview is either lock down your social media to a ridiculous extent OR at least keep it super up to date.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Simpson Housing in May 2016
I had a phone interview for this position in early May of 2016. The interviewer was friendly and pleasant and the interview itself was not too difficult. However, I found the behavior of this company after the interview to be unprofessional. I was told I would hear if they wanted to interview me again within a week. A week passed and I heard nothing, so I made a follow-up call and left a voicemail for the interviewer. He never returned my call. Two months (!) later, I got an email saying they were not interested in hiring me. It's fine if they want a different candidate, but their communication about my standing was unprofessional and bizarre.
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2016
It was very easy and fluid. I moved from out of state and had a great phone interview with the manager. I received the job and moved asap- very happy with the decision to take the job and move.
- He asked about ,y most difficult situate and how I overcame it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
I applied online. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (Denver, CO) in Jun 2014
Fabulous! Very friendly and responsive. The people were timely and interested in me and my background. I thought the process was fair and clear on what they were hiring for.
- What do you love to do in your free time?
Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (Plano, TX) in Apr 2014
It was very brief, in office with the Community Manager. I honestly don't even remember applying for the position at that particular community. She basically asked very basic questions, yes or no and if the schedule fit my schedule
- Can you do this job? Are you able to talk to people, lease apartments?
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Simpson Housing in Feb 2013
Quick and pain less. I received a phone call and did a screening interview. Then I received a call from the manager and set up an interview. Then I went in and interview. I got an offer on the spot.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Simpson Housing (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2012
On line app, in person interview. We spoke about my job skills and experience. My previous work history and why I think they should hire me. I took a tour of the office and property and was introduced to the staff.
- My experience