Sierra Wireless Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless (New York, NY)

Interview

I can't feel there is any proper interview process and salary evaluation rule. The interview was easy, too easy that you would wonder if this was really a job interview. And don't trust the HR's promise on salary unless you have seen it's written down on the offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • related working experience in the past
    1 Answer

Sierra Wireless

Application

I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

Technical interview followed by a hr interview. This was run by devs and HR. HR was not very good. Technical as described below was very good. That was it. It was an online interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless (Richmond, BC) in Feb 2022

Interview

3 stage process. Interview with HR, then Manager, and lastly another Manager and Director. The interview with HR is usually like typical interviews where they prescreen the candidate to see the fitment. The following 2 are more in depth with my experience, what they're looking for, the team, the environment, and responsibilities of the role. The last 2 interviews are very similar in questions and responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • What do you look for in your manager? Tell me about a report you've built and the steps you took to build it.

Sierra Wireless

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

There is one round of interviews where the manager and team lead asked some networking questions. They discussed the role they are offering. After that, there is 15 mins HR Interview where she asked some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q1 Have you worked on WIFI? Q2 Have you worked on Routers or Networking? Q3 One database query was asked.

Sierra Wireless

Application

I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

Great experience overall. They asked some great questions and provided good insights on the company, culture, and job description. Was able to interview with several key team members from different departments. Had a pleasant experience with each team member.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sierra Wireless

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

Went over a resume and work experience. Then asked an open-ended programming question where there were multiple ways to solve it to test your skills in data structures, run time, etc. Great experience!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sierra Wireless

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless in Mar 2021

Interview

First-round interview is 15 minutes, Only one coding question needed to be answered. Then I was told to attend the second-round. The second round started from my resume and interviewers asked projects I had done. And next was the technical questions. I was asked to solve 3 coding questions. After solving the questions, there was a HR interview which was roughly twenty minutes.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Give you an array and ask you to reverse it. 2. read data from file and change the printout order.(eg. print line 2,1,4,3,6,5,....) 3. reserse odd lines and print them out(print line 2,1(reversed),4,3(reversed),....) 4. modify the file and reverse odd lines.

Sierra Wireless

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

I got an email for an interview online for an hour and a half. I got asked few questions by Senior Manager, Software Test and the HR Manager at Sierra Wireless. I think the process is very easy.

Interview Questions
  • How do you test a washing machine

Sierra Wireless

Application

I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

Applied through school, and got a video interview, and they provide some time slot for you to choose. The interviewees are overall good and will encourage you to solve the question in a more efficiency way

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First interview with the supervisor for about 40 mins, questions regarding the resume and past experiences. Spent 5 mins asking about the job description specifically. Then interview with the HR for 20 mins, mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews

Sierra Wireless Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sierra Wireless as 77.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.63 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Test Engineer Coop and Inside Sales rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Test Developer Co-op and Software Test Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sierra Wireless takes an average of 21 days when considering 69 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Test Engineer Coop had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Inside Sales roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sierra Wireless according to 69 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 30.95%