Saputo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Saputo

2.6

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saputo (Montreal, QC) in March 2018.

Interview

Processus d'entretien par entonnoir en 3 round : entretien téléphonique, entretien avec les potentiels managers, entretien avec les VP. J'ai trouvé que les managers et vice président étaient vraiment inspirants et très humains. Cherchent à connaitre notre personnalité, à cerner nos compétences et voir comment on peut se développer dans la compagnie

Interview Questions

• Est-ce que j'ai déjà été face à un problème éthique dans le cadre professionnel?   Answer Question

électromécanicien Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saputo (Montreal, QC) in February 2018.

Interview

J'ai été interviewé par téléphone. Ensuite, tout s'est arrêté à ce niveau car le poste était pour une une succursale à 2h30 mn de mon lieu de résidence habituelle. Ma correspondante m'a recommandé de souscrire à une candidature spontanée dans le cas où un poste se présente ultérieurement dans une surcussale proche de moi. C'était une expérience intéressante pour moi, car le personnel a été très courtois.

Interview Questions

• Qu'avez vous fait tout au long de votre stage?   1 Answer
    • Quel est votre point fort?   Answer Question
    • Pourquoi votre choix pour ce métier ?   1 Answer

Journalier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sainte-Foy, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saputo (Sainte-Foy, QC) in June 2014.

Interview

La personne a été très sympathique,très courtois,elle posait des bonnes questions a propos de mon travails actuelle se que je fais si les personnes était gentil avec les employés etc

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi voulez-vous quitter votre emplois?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saputo in August 2019.

Interview

Interview process was smooth, people were friendly enough. Interviewers didn’t ask me any behavioral questions about my experience and seemed to have already picked out a candidate. They also seemed to be aware that their location isn’t the business and grilled me about commuting.

Mozzarella Packaing Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lena, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saputo (Lena, WI (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I had a chat with the head of HR and a brief discussion with one supervisor. The interview was very easy and consisted of no behavioural interview questions. If you can handle physical work and have mechnical abilites you should be able to get this job.

Interview Questions

• What is your attendance record? Can you pass a drug test?   Answer Question

Third Shift Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lena, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saputo (Lena, WI (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I had applied online in April and got an email to schedule an interview. The interview was about 30-45 minutes, and didn't go over the job much- more of history and where I see myself in the future. I haven't heard back yet, but I am hopeful.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for the position based on work history?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saputo.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone for the position. The interview itself was very straightforward. We discussed the responsibilities of the position and I related each of them some of the responsibilities on my resume. They said they'd be back to me within two weeks. I followed up by email on day 15 and they called me to tell me that they decided to hire internally for the position. I would have appreciated the call when they made the choice rather than waiting for me to ask, but still better than the 75% of companies that will just never respond to you.

Compensation and Benefits Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Saputo in August 2018.

Interview

I interviewed for an HR/benefits & compensation analyst position located in IL and the interview was unprofessional. I was interviewed by the hiring manager and by the HR Manager (Generalist) at the same time. They both barely knew how to conduct an interview, their questions were unclear and extremely short. They did not even pretend to care about my experience and what i had to say and interrupted me at least twice.If they believed I was not a good fit for the position in the first place why even call me for an interview?! The interview was about 10 minutes long and most of the time they were the ones talking and not asking many questions. At the end of the interview they wished me a good day and got up and left the room with nothing to say, they did not walk me out or be professional enough to end the interview in a nice and respectful way.
    They also told me that they would reach out to me with an update on the position and that by a specific date they would give me an answer and a decision. They never called or emailed with a decision and even when i reached out to ask for an update i did not receive a response back from either one of them. I have been to plenty of interviews and i have never had such an unprofessional experience.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saputo (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The HR Manager was very engaged and kept in continuous communication throughout the process. The process took longer than expected but the HR manager continued to keep me posted as to the status of the position along with the next steps. It was a very good experience.

Since the position I applied for is a global position with the manager being in another city, the process took longer than expected however it did go fast for all the people I needed to speak with.

QA Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Saputo.

Interview

Interview was straightforward and low stress. Had the interview and then got a call later that day for a job offer. Interviewers consisted of HR Manager, QA Manager, and QA Supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.