Samsung Austin Semiconductor Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 219 of over 219 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Interview

Fair and simple. They asked me questions about my resume and what kind of work they need from me. Easy and crisp interview. I had 2 rounds -1 with my manager and other was a Full Stack developer.

Interview Questions
  • Analytics, Python -pandas etc. SQL
    Answer Question

Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Interview

Rapido e simples. Foco na experiencia e trabalho em equipe do entrevistado, assim como a maioria das empresas, principalmente para cargos de gerencia e um cuidado relativamente alto dado para a aparencia do entrevistado tanto na entrevista como no proprio emprego.

Interview Questions
  • Causa da saida de seu ultimo trabalho; principais projetos.

Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in Apr 2022

Interview

Received a feedback saying we would like to move further and 3 weeks later receives another text saying they wouldn’t like to move further. Someone needs to get their act together.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Interview

The recruiter had great communication with recruits. Great to speak with, clear with intentions and did not mislead the recruit. Helpful and was able to answer all questions that I had.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in Mar 2022

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and it was really short. Few questions only. Asked my GPA, major, the school I attended, and behavioral questions were asked. HR was really nice and she made me comfortable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Interview

1. Phone screening to verify who you are. They ask you your graduation date, GPA, major. 2. "Panel" Interview with two hiring managers where they ask you behavioral questions. 3. They send you an offer and a contract

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe a time you had to make a tough decision 2. Describe a time you had to learn a new skill.

Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Interview

It was of 3 rounds 1 st was coding test round contain 3 Que with easy moderate and hard in difficulty order 2nd was technical interview 3rd was hr interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in Jan 2022

Interview

Interviewer came completely and utterly unprepared. Email correspondence indicated that this was going to be a interview with the "Team" but only one individual showed up. This individual had no desire to turn on their camera and talk face to face. Interviewer was completely unfamiliar with how the WebEx software operated, and instead wanted me to write down responses to technical questions and display on camera rather than use whiteboard application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

Had 20-minute phone screening with position superior. Had 30 minute WebEx video interview with positon superior and 2 other experienced engineers. Was in a hurry to get feedback on my interview because I had another job offer and they were very quick and accommodating for my position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any hobbies that will help translate to your experience in this position?

Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in Dec 2021

Interview

Consists of an initial phone screening, and two panels of video conference. The panel interviewers. The first panel is with all engineers and the second panel is with a mix of engineer, HR, and manager. They asked typical HR question. The whole process from submitting resume to a response took almost 3 months.

Interview Questions
  • What was your greatest failure? What was your weakness? How do you resolve a problem when a teammate does not pull in enough effort? A fun fact about yourself
3 people found this interview helpful