Saia LTL Freight Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Saia LTL Freight Interview Questions

Interviews at Saia LTL Freight

2.2

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Snellville, GA (US)).

Interview

Phone interview and an in person interview. I wasn’t asked any qualification question. The interview lasted 10 minutes and 3 of those minute were spent making copies of my resume.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was set up for 1pm. At 1:15 I emailed the person who set up the phone interview to say I did not receive a call.
      5 minutes later I received an email me to ask if I could interview at that moment. Unfortunately, I had another obligations so we reschedule.
      The second attempt at a phone interview was on time. The interviewer asked the basic question and decided my skills and qualifications matched their needs so I was ask in for a formal interview.   1 Answer
    • In person interview. I was ask one question to explain what I do at my current company.   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy all that was discussed at the interview was how much job experience i had. As well as if i had any experience the freight business.

Dock Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Savannah, GA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Very detailed and precise with questions, always making sure they have the right hire. The manager of the terminal you are applying for will give you a call once he/she has reviewed your application, then if they see promise they will call you in for a 1 on 1 interview to sit down and talk about you and why you chose to apply for the company.

Dock Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight.

Interview

Brief interview consisted of basic work related questions. All I had to do was go in and talk with the hiring manager for a short 10 minutes. No behavioral based questions so I did not have to prepare for it really. Very informal

Biller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight.

Interview

The interview process was fairly fast. Went into the office for the interview, she decided to move me forward to the typing test and off site drug test. I was offered the position the same day.

Material Handler/Forklift Operator Interview

Interview

I keep trying to get an application but the page does not come up. Says there is an error. I have experience with UPS as a forklift operator. I am looking for part-time work and an opportunity to work in the Mount Joy PA terminal

Interview Questions

• where can I go to fill out an application   1 Answer

Trailer Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied for this position and about a day or so afterward, I received a text message from the Shop Manager asking for me to come in for an interview.

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Portland, OR (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Just met with a guy that asked if I wanted part-time or full-time said I would be driving a forklift and it was easy work. Nothing else will be explained to you you will have false hopes and then be hit in the head with a ton of bricks after you start your job

Dock Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in August 2017.

Interview

Easy and laid back. It was simply a way for the dock manager to see what type of person you are and if you are willing to put forth the effort to do the work needed.

Interview Questions

• General things about who you are and what you are doing.   Answer Question

Dockworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Cinnaminson, NJ (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Everything went well, I had experience with working on the docks so it was easy for me . Its a very easy position once you get used to it. Everyone here is about teamwork.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problems with co-workers?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.