Safeway Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Safeway Interview Questions

Interviews at Safeway

2.1

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Phone interview (~30 minutes long- mostly behavioral questions, no clinical questions), then in person interview (also behavioral and situational questions) at a coffee shop, then got hired via phone and email

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?
      How do you handle stress?
      Tell me 3 strengths about you and why?   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Interview

It was very welcoming. Met with three people and was asked standard interview questions. It was very timely and professional. I had a good interview experience. They provided a temporary badge to meet with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like this position?   1 Answer

Stocking Cashier and Baking Interview

Interview

Every thing went well since I tell them exactly what I’m about .my work ethic, and very much real able . The interview process was simple and very much understood

Deli Clerk Interview

Interview

It was responsible and time efficient the manager took her time to ask me questions and helped me with the process making sure everything was correct and was no errors

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeway (Stockton, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Long wait. Due to small hr group. Actual interview was only 5 mins . He asked yes or no questions. Then asked how was my experience going to help me with the job. I wanted to know more about my shift but he said he has other people to interview, I understand but at least knowing my shift would be nice. He just kept saying do you have a flexible schedule. And is this specific time good for you. He doesn’t say AM or PM. But he cut me off and just said he’ll offer me a job which I was grateful for but I’ve worked at many warehouse jobs they told me the days and times I would work.

Interview Questions

• Have you read the job description?
      Are you able to work without accommodations
      Have you worked for Safeway?
      Do you have relatives or friends working at Safeway
      Why do I want to work for Safeway and how does my experience meet up with their job description.   Answer Question

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safeway (Puyallup, WA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Quick, easy and painless. Interviewer was very nice and professional. She paged for the store manager to come in and meet me upon hiring. She called the deli clerk manager telling her she was hiring me than set me up in a room to do all my pre employment paper work. I got in next week for computer training and to start learning the ropes.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Safeway?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Interview

The interview is very friendly and professional. The application process is very straight forward, and the recruiter is super responsive to emails regarding questions about the positions availabilities, requirements prior the interview and setting up interview appointments.

Food Clerk Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted in the store that I would end up working at. It was fairly straightforward just making sure that I had a good work ethic and could work well with others.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't recall this was 5 years ago and glassdoor is making me fill this out for adding a resume.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safeway.

Interview

I applied online and after about 2-3 weeks I got a request for an interview. I had an interview with a manager which lasted about 50 min over the phone. It took about 2 weeks to get the result.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safeway.

Interview

So quick you don't even get a minute to think to answer, hard to hear the interviewer. Uninterested. Question about increasing sales. Anyways its was a temp job to increase help for flu shots season as they mentioned this wont turn into any fulltime job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.