Sabre Industries Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sabre Industries

Sabre Industries

Application

I interviewed at Sabre Industries

Interview

Submitted application the website is decent. Received a call from the interviewer. Came to plant on the day we set up and sat in for interviews. Anything to do with HR takes a considerable amount of time to complete. Followed up with interviewer and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle conflict
    1 Answer

Sabre Industries

Application

I interviewed at Sabre Industries

Interview

Initial interview with the recruiter and then a panel interview with some of the executives from different divisions. The questions were a mix of behavioral and technical focusing more on the leadership qualities the applicant possesses.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sabre Industries

Application

I interviewed at Sabre Industries

Interview

This was the most desirable experience I’ve had with a potential employer. It was an easy-going, intriguing, and quick experience. The people interviewing us mad the process run very smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sabre Industries

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre Industries in Jan 2021

Interview

Conference call with multiple people from the Finance Department, questions about yourself, what you know about the company and some corporate finance scenarios. Excel is required to know, coding knowledge is a big plus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sabre Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre Industries in Aug 2020

Interview

Very laid back. Felt like I was with MUTI under Sabre’s wing. Interview was very forward and forthcoming about any past issues. Casual and informative. Explained their strength of job security vs other companies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sabre Industries (Bridgeport, TX)

Interview

Just the normal questions for an interview. They asked questions about my experience. If I did drugs, if I was married, and when I would be avalible for work. Talked about the amount of money I would make.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sabre Industries (Mansfield, TX) in Apr 2017

Interview

Telephonic interview + technical round in ofc will be there with technical manger+ tool test is on AutoCAD or in respective domain + aptitude and reasoning + physchometric test + based on physchometric test manager round will be it will be for min of 45 mins after they will call and say the results if we are selected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre Industries (Hyderābād) in Jan 2017

Interview

They hire through temp services and only ask that you sacrifice your social life. The job is very demanding mostly for people who have no social life and looking for an excuse to get paid. They only offer a better position for skilled labors and are required to leave once everyone is done sometimes 3:30 pm to 6:45 am the shifts are 12 hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre Industries (Bossier City, LA) in Sep 2016

Interview

too long waste of time gave me a job they take back took several weeks to get an interview. too many back and forth with job offers this place sucks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sabre Industries (Sioux City, IA) in Nov 2015

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone by the Engineering VP. The first part was about my experience and background. The second, about my skills and aptitude to manage the position. Third and last part, my expectations and how could I collaborate with the organization.

Interview Questions
  • What was my experience in design?
  • I was asked if I knew the business and the manufacturing products that the company was involved in.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews