STEMCELL Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 125 of over 125 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

STEMCELL Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at STEMCELL Technologies

Interview

Standard interview process with the questions you would expect in any industry with some industry specific/product specific questions thrown in. Multiple interviews conducted over a month. It is essential that you are familiar with their products. Lengthy interviews can be taxing

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest weakness.
    Answer Question

STEMCELL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at STEMCELL Technologies

Interview

I applied online through their website and got an interview invitation the next day. The first interview was chill as it was just a phone call. They then contacted me for the second interview the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STEMCELL Technologies (Vancouver, BC) in May 2021

Interview

I had 30 minutes phone screen with the recruiter, then 1 hour videocall interview with Sales team and then I was given a proficiency test to complete (an email to a potential customer). After that I had another video call interview for 1 hour with director of sales and another sales manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

STEMCELL Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STEMCELL Technologies

Interview

I have to say the initial recruiter was great! Very polite and clear. Interviewers had a stick up their rears, One was yawning during the interview, superiority complexes, pretty inept people to put as the face of the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STEMCELL Technologies (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2021

Interview

There was a screening call followed up by more in-depth interview. Same hiring manager was present at both interviews. Clear communications and next steps. Positive outlook and expectations were reviewed. I didn’t make the cut but they came off as genuine, real, and patient.

Interview Questions
  • What are some challenges you came across in your present or previous roles? What tasks or courses do you enjoy?

STEMCELL Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, North Rhine-Westphalia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STEMCELL Technologies (Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, North Rhine-Westphalia) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied through a referral. The first interview was scheduled 2 days after applying. I had to complete a 'test', responding to 3 customer inquiries, each to be done in 30 min, so the assignment was 1.5 h in total. Got feedback in a few hours the same day and proceeded with 2 more interviews within a week, all very positive and friendly. The manager said the company is updating their policies regarding working from home after Covid but they did not show any flexibility regarding that so I had to turn down the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths/weaknesses? What do you do if you can't succeed in your goal? How do you challenge yourself? What do you think you can do good and what will you need to learn from the job description?

STEMCELL Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STEMCELL Technologies

Interview

Interview was an hour long with 3 team members. Questions were fairly basic, with half being QC questions and the other half behavioral questions. Overall an average interview for an entry level job

Interview Questions
  • describe a time when you had a conflict with another team member

STEMCELL Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STEMCELL Technologies

Interview

One 20 minute phone interview followed by 2 video interviews with multiple teams. Phone interview was with one person and chill, the other two interviews were more technical and with multiple people.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage a difficult relationship in the laboratory?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STEMCELL Technologies (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2021

Interview

Brief interview with HR. The interview was about 20-30 minutes long and I was asked questions which were quite basic. If they like you, you will be called for a second mor technical interview where your past work is discussed further.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STEMCELL Technologies (Surrey, BC) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online. Screening interview with HR. Got a lot of information about the role & responsibilities, products and services. The interview leaned heavily on generic assumptions around answers and fit. You show an interest extended beyond the role and its considered you have different career goals than the current position. This does not really seem to understand complex skillsets very well. But it is not uncommon for companies here to fear overqualified or eager candidates.

Interview Questions
  • What is your approach to managing teams and multidisciplinary stakeholders
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Interviews