SOTI Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 138 of over 138 interviews

Sales Engineer

179 Comments

Join the conversation on

SOTI

Application

I interviewed at SOTI

Interview

The interview was scheduled on Microsoft Teams and was joined by a panel of 6 member including one person from their canada office. Only two puzzle questions were asked, others were asked one programming and two puzzle questions.

Interview Questions
  • Cube of side 10, cut into 1000 pieces, outsides are painted, and cube is disassembled, find the number of cubes that have any amount of paint on them.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I interviewed at SOTI (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

Interview process is very non conventional they just don't care about your projects you have worked upon for past years. The level of questions are so high as if they are FAANG never experienced such a tough process. Wasted a complete week and at the end did not got shortlisted. I would not recommend for anyone with normal knowledge to go here they are basically looking for SUPER ENGINEERS not good engineers.

Interview Questions
  • There are 4 rounds 1. Mettl Assessment - MCQ questions 2. Technical interview 1- Create a CRUD Web API and some common .net questions 3. Technical interview 2- Person was very knowledgeable and went very deep into concepts. Never seen such knowledge. Your concepts should be very strong and you should have indepth knowledge to crack this. Although it was too high for a 2 year experience guy Questions: OOPS in depth practical questions,turple,shadowing,lock in C#, linq in depth,DI in depth. Basically you should have very deep knowledge around C# and .net those common interview questions will not work here. 3.Manager round- Did not reached here since I got rejected in round before it.
2 people found this interview helpful

SOTI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SOTI in Sep 2021

Interview

Smooth process, HR was very easy going and supportive, Technical round was at par with the job description. The interview was of around 45 minutes covering technical, programming and puzzle as well as HR and managerial questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOTI (London, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Firstly the recruiter sent me a coding assignment, which i was able to complete way beyond the time. Then i had a round with the recruiter. In the ending there were two so called logical questions. Missed one of them due to the Irish English accent . Boom , i got rejected inspite of having the best profile for the role and performing well in the assignment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SOTI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SOTI

Interview

It was nice. Not bad . Interview was about two hours. It had 2 coding rounds before that. There were no aptitude tests before that.I got selected. It was not tough. Difficulty

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SOTI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SOTI in May 2021

Interview

Was reached out to by a recruiter, the recruiter scheduled an "introduction call" but ended up "surprising" me with some generic CS fundamentals and sorting algorithms questions and brainteasers. I managed to clear it and got a link for OA, I wasn't expecting to continue after this as some test cases did not pass in one of the questions, however they decided to continue. I got a call from a talent resourcer that didn't know anything about me and didn't bother to ask. Started by introducing herself and started with the questions again CS fundamentals and a few brainteasers I knew most of them from before. the result was: "She felt your answers were ok, but felt you took a long time in answering them." I wasn't asked to solve the riddles as quick as possible rather walk-through my solution and way of thinking and that's what I tried to do :) Total waste of time and energy, to get a result of how the resourcer felt.

Interview Questions
  • - how do you compare to files? - how can you make that operation faster (expecting to answer you compare/hash chunks of the file which I believe is wrong because you'll never get 100% accuracy).

SOTI

Application

I interviewed at SOTI

Interview

focused on math and stat. Nice interviewers. brain teaser questions. There are two rounds of interviews. One technical and one high-level.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

SOTI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOTI

Interview

From the screening to First interview to Second interview to the Final. decision everything was very well executed. Very professional in communication and very detailed . They gave me and opportunity to demonstrate my knowledge, expertise and the extent of research I have done on this company.

Interview Questions
  • About the different products and companies they are associated with from what I have read about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SOTI (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Apr 2021

Interview

There were 2 rounds. The hiring was for QA role who is expertise in AWS and also CI/CD pipeline. I will list down all the questions that were asked in both the rounds

Interview Questions
  • Round 1 1. introduction 2. process followed in last project? 3. what is sql server? 4. What is the difference between varchar and char? 5. what is the diff between variable length and fixed length? 6. Questions on joins 7. What is AWS?Why we use AWS? 8. What kind of storage is EC2 instance? 9. What are zones and regions in AWS? 10. What is API?Why we use API? 11. Methods in REST API? 12. Difference between API and REST API? 13. In which way you get response in API? 14. What is PUT , POSt menthod? Difference between them. 15. Authentication codes in API 16. Authorization in API? 17.How to run a request multiple times with different sets of data in Postman? Round 2 1. Architecture of Project? 2. What is S3? 3. What is EC2 instance? 4. What kind of testing performed during the project? 5. some scenario based question

SOTI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOTI

Interview

There are many stages like the technical online exam, multiple round technical interviews online and offline, HR interview. I had an online programming test. then two round online technical interviews. then face-to-face technical interview. then HR interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 138 Interviews