Rush Memorial Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rush Memorial Hospital

Rush Memorial Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Rush Memorial Hospital

Interview

easy friendly considerate well thought out. interested in you as a person. Looking for a good fit for the team. In person when possible via zoom when times are tough.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like patient care?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rush Memorial Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rush Memorial Hospital in Apr 2017

Interview

The interview took place in 2 different locations on the hospital campus and took over 4 hrs. Very disappointed when they decided they were no longer hiring for the position. It felt like a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

40.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Rush Memorial Hospital~521371
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rush Memorial Hospital (La Crosse, KS) in Sep 2015

Interview

Initially applied for the job online by submitting my resume on the company's website, which after being accepted continued on to setting up then taking part in an the next step interview by phone in which further personal information was exchanged, in depth explanation of full job duties, as well as a further questioning of qualifications and knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • How many years experience do you have geological field work since you've graduated?
1 person found this interview helpful