Rodeo FX Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rodeo FX

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rodeo FX (Montreal, QC) in September 2017.

Interview

No telephone screening, the recruiter contacts me through email then ask me to come to their office for an interview. In total, I had two interviews and never got a reply back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what is your greatest accomplishment   Answer Question

Senior Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rodeo FX (Toronto, ON) in June 2017.

Interview

It was casual set up at a outside bar.
    The interview was conducted as casual meet up and chat style which made me easier to talk.
    It started out as the interviewer introducing and explained what they were doing, and telling me about the vision of the studio, which made me interested in the job. It was very pleasant.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rodeo FX (Montreal, QC) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a meeting with head of 2d and HR. We talked about my experiences and goals. We watched my demo reel together and commented on the shots showed in it.

Interview Questions

• presented the demo reel and talked about passed experiences.   Answer Question

VFX Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rodeo FX (Montreal, QC) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online, after 1 month I got an email for interview. The position was in Montreal (QC). After 2 weeks, I received an email that I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience, and how it is related to this position.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.