Ritchie Bros. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ritchie Bros. Interview Questions

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ritchie Bros. (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in March-2018.

Interview

Submitted resume online, was contacted within a day for a phone interview with a Recruiter. On-site interview followed a week and a half later. Offer letter sent to me the following day.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest Sales skill?   1 Answer

Lead Generation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ritchie Bros. (Lincoln, NE (US)) in February-2012.

Interview

Situational interview questions; if you were in a given situation how did you handle said outcome? If you were to sell someone on a product or service, how would you do that for a prospective customer? They were emotionless and took notes. Added advice, ask questions concerning outlook and turn over with the position. Ask about special marketing campaigns and how to become involved with them.

Interview Questions

• If you were to sell a prospective customer a service, how would you approach this situation?   1 Answer

Equipment Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ritchie Bros. (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July-2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call from corporate. We proceeded to do a phone interview, then went on to a formal interview. They offered me the job and i have been here ever since.

Interview Questions

• What was one way you would promote a safe work enviornment   Answer Question

Trainee Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ritchie Bros. (Miami, FL (US)) in September-2014.

Interview

I could tell that I was speaking to an HR representative that had zero idea about the industries that Ritchie Brothers serves. Very frustrating for those that are knowledgeable. The personality test is the all seeing eye is considered holy scripture at Ritchie Brothers. Be careful not to spend too much time hung up on a single question because that too is recorded.

Payroll Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ritchie Bros. (Lincoln, NE (US)) in March-2011.

Interview

I got a call about 3 weeks after submitting my resume on their online Careers page. The recruiter and I spoke for about 1 hour on our initial call and she asked some very well rounded questions, not just the normal general questions that you are asked over the phone. She thanked me for my time and said she would forward her notes onto the hiring manager and would be in touch if she was interested. I got a call later in the week to go in for a face to face interview and that went very well also.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years? Do you see yourself able to accomplish your goals in the position that you have applied for?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Butner, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ritchie Bros. (Butner, NC (US)) in December-2012.

Interview

I applied for the position online and was given an interview. When I went in for the interview I spoke with two of the customer service managers. I answered all questions during the interview and didn't have to very long for a response with an offer to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• I think the most difficult question to answer was what I thought my best skill or attribute was that would make me perfect for the position. My answer was my attention to detail that was drilled into during my time spent in the US Navy.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ritchie Bros..

Interview

Apply online, interview on the phone, and interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult was asked   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was open to negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ritchie Bros. (Burnaby, BC).

Interview

Around 1.5-2 weeks after submitting my application I was called by their HR rep for a screening interview. This was followed by an in-person group interview the following week. Successful candidates then proceeded to a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you dealt with a conflict at the workplace and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ritchie Bros. (Vancouver, BC) in August-2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview lead to in person interview with hiring manager. Young guy who chewed gum while interviewing. Didn't really seem interested in the process. Dressed in jeans and casual shirt, messy hair.

Head office is very impressive. Contradicted the hiring manager who was not impressive. I believe the person was way over his head in position or that they are in the initial stages of buildling an analytical team and didn't have the experience to draw on yet.

IT Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ritchie Bros. (Burnaby, BC) in February-2017.

Interview

One senior manager and 3 team managers were present. Senior manager wanted to know about ITIL experience. Team managers wanted to know about experience working with similar systems. Very friendly people. Technical and customer service related questions. No stupid vague irrelevant questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.