Rexall Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Rexall

2.2

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rexall (Mississauga, ON) in April 2017.

Interview

Got call from HR. Asked general know questions, if i am injection and CPR certified. Previous Exp. Willingness to relocate. Commitment to the position for atleast an year or two.

Interview Questions

• If i would be sticking to the location theyre giving me or would i sway away after a few months   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rexall (Toronto, ON) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview started as an open conversation and then the interviewer started asking more detailed questions about my past experience. The experience was quite easy and not intimidating. I felt very comfortable during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What type of animal best describes you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I felt as if the offer was fair.

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rexall (Edmonton, AB) in April 2014.

Interview

Asked questions straight off a sheet given by head office and thats pretty much it was pretty casual, hired on the spot but didnt get an actual schedule until two weeks after that

Anonymous Employee in Ajax, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rexall (Ajax, ON).

Interview

I applied in store with a resume and there was no application. I got a call within a week even though they apparently weren't hiring. The Store Manager took me into the office, looked at my resume, asked for my availability, asked one question, then asked if I had any questions about the job. It was a simple "interview" and I was given a call back with a job offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• They only asked me one question: "if you could be any kind of tree, what would you be?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rexall (Vancouver, BC) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day. I was asked for my availability over the phone and if I would be able to come in for an interview the next day. The interview was pretty straight forward. The interviewer briefly described the work environment and the role of the cashier. It only took 10 min. The interviewer said that he had 4 other people that he needed to interview and the decisions are going to be made on Friday (my interview was on wednesday). I didnt get a phone call on friday, so I thought I didnt get the job. However, they called back on monday telling me that my training starts on wednesday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexall (Ottawa, ON) in February 2017.

Interview

Very detailed in its execution. Looking to see if you have experiences in the field of customer service. point of sale systems... problem solving skills.. it was a two step process. First it was email questions then it was an interview with the Assistant manager.. then the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexall (Victoria, BC) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview basically had to had open availability have three references and just tell about yourself it was quick and easy got hired after they called references I got showed the whole store explaining what duties I would be doing

Anonymous Employee in New Westminster, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rexall (New Westminster, BC) in November 2016.

Interview

First job I applied to, they got my resume and a day later called and we scheduled an interview. Interview was about 3 questions just about me and got hired on the spot. Seemed pretty desperate for employers but I was the only one hired although I saw a pile of resumes. Very nice manager at the time

Interview Questions

• why I volunteered somewhere for 3 years, how I found rexall, if I'm local)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rexall (Toronto, ON) in June 2014.

Interview

it was really informal and the manager was rude and she didn't kick me anyway so it was a big waste of time. I'm not really sure what else to say, I didnt have a very positive experience.

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rexall (Mississauga, ON) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly simple process, just meet and great. Both my managers interviewed me and asked a series of behavioral questions. I walked out around 3 pm on a Thursday from my interview and got an offer at 4 pm.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.