Rexall Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Rexall Interview Questions

Interviews at Rexall

2.3

Retail Sales Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexall.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and basic compared to other jobs. If you focus on how you would deliver good customer service, then it is quite easy to get the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to at Rexall?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rexall.

Interview

video interview which was quite difficult with situational based questions only. Followed with phone interview and then one interview with hiring team. Interview process took almost a month which was unprofessional....interviews kept getting rescheduled.

Interview Questions

• Describe what challenges you would face within this position?   Answer Question

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rexall (Toronto, ON) in August 2019.

Interview

The phone Interview Process was very quick and objective. The interviewer was kind and friendly. He just asked about my availability and work permit. Moreover, he told me about compensation, location and work hours.

Interview Questions

• Availability and work permission in Canada.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolton, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rexall (Bolton, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. There weren't too many questions but the ones I was asked were common and easy to find an answer to. I had my interview on a Friday I think and got a call from her on Tuesday morning saying that she wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracebridge, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rexall (Bracebridge, ON) in March 2019.

Interview

I spoke about previous jobs and experiences. Asked about what my actions would be in certain situation and explained the proper procedure. Explain why I wanted this experience and job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got robbed?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rexall (Pickering, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

It was in person interview .She was asked three questions like tell me about your self. Describe difficult situation you handled. Why we hire you. It was 20 minutes interview.

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

First had a video interview then an in-person interview about a month later. The questions were the same in both interviews, asked to describe different scenarios and the outcomes.
    Took over a month to get back after in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a patient and what the result was.   Answer Question

District Support Pharmacist & Pharmacy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Rexall (Victoria, BC) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by Rexall HR three or four times and one of them the manager requested to interview me in person, which he seemed doesn’t know anything and was distracted by everyone who comes in/out of Tim Hortons ! Not to mention that all he kept saying, I don’t hire it’s the HR ! And it took them months to respond and they don’t respond back promptly after the interview (which is an example of more like an elephant moving type corporate) and each time they interview, they ask the same questions again and again which if they understand anything in HR, they shouldn’t be doing the interview 4 times for the same job for the same applicant ! and the HR understand nothing in current pay which he kept saying that my wage expectation are above the average which is not true and was disrespectful and insulting for someone who is probably 10 years younger than me !

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like they are interviewing for president of Rexall !   1 Answer

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

Interview

The interview was simple. The manager went through my resume and he was surprised that I live far away from the location. He also stated all details of the job posting like it's a part-time job and it need flexibility in time.

Network Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexall in September 2018.

Interview

phone interview in 20 minutes with Hr
    about behavior questions in your experience,
    communication skills in experiences
    how to communicate with the client,
    the case of communicating with the client
    the case of solving multiple incidents

Interview Questions

• communication skills in experiences
      how to communicate with the client,
      the case of communicating with the client   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.