Resurrection Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resurrection Health Care

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Resurrection Health Care (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Interview was pretty easy step. You mostly talk about you experience/education. Any questions you have - some of them were answered,some not exactly to your expectations. There was a feeling of mistrust from hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Resurrection Health Care (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2011

Interview

Scripted questions, tell me about a time you had to make a tough decision, what was the biggest mistake you ever made and how did you handle it, what do you do when people don't agree with you.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you think you are qualified to even apply for this job?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

49.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Resurrection Health Care~20149
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resurrection Health Care (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2010

Interview

I was an internal candidate and had one interview with the HR person. She was not very detailed and did not ask much about my qualifications (M.S., managerial experience, tons of occupational health experience over 19 years) or overall experience. The questions did not showcase the position well. I believe that the interview ended when I asked what the status was in regards to the union situation (which had been in the news quite extensively at the time).

Interview Questions
  • why would I want this job
  • what was your most challenging situation as a manager?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resurrection Health Care (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2010

Interview

simple, quick and not a hassle

RSS Feed</>Embed