Reliance Home Comfort Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Home Comfort

Reliance Home Comfort

Application

I interviewed at Reliance Home Comfort

Interview

The interview itself was not overly difficult. The overall hiring process is slow and cumbersome with little communication throughout the process. Both interviews they were running behind and kept me waiting.

Interview Questions
  • How would you manage a struggling rep who has missed quota back to back months?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Reliance Home Comfort (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied online and four months later Carm from HR called me. Not sure why they decided to call four months later but whatever I did the interview it was over the phone. I already had accepted another job at this point but I was interested to hear what they had to say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Reliance Home Comfort

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Home Comfort

Interview

Got an invitation for the first virtual interview which was about 30 minutes after which they sent me three assessments to be completed for the next day. They also sent a second virtual interview invite for the next day for about 30 minutes. Got a rejection email over two weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Reliance Home Comfort

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Home Comfort in Aug 2019

Interview

I had two phone interviews and two in person interviews. I was very impressed with the sales manager and the GM. I did some research on the company prior to my interviews and I was impressed with the growth of this company over the past 5 years. Very professional and positive people.

Interview Questions
  • Past sales experience, opening territories and closing sales leads.

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Reliance Home Comfort (Regina, SK) in Jul 2019

Interview

It was a very lengthy process. Their was a couple difficult questions, but overall got me to really think on the spot. Interview was very thorough, which was good. Not only was I required to answer tough questions, but also received solid advice on moving forward in this position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Home Comfort (Winnipeg, MB) in Jan 2019

Interview

I had interview on the scheduled time. It was so professional. Adam, the manager, welcomed me very polite way. The interview questions were not very hard. I got selected in the interview. Reliance has professional team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Reliance Home Comfort (Hamilton, ON) in Nov 2018

Interview

received call for interview. arrived at location met, with GM and had a great overall interview. unfortunately never did hear back ever after a number of follow up emails and phone calls.

Interview Questions
  • how would you control the in and out of equipments and tools

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrie, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reliance Home Comfort (Barrie, ON) in Nov 2018

Interview

First there was a phone interview with Human Resources. Then 2 tests - personality and IQ. Then the 2nd interview was a very relaxed with just the General Manager. He seemed down to earth and easy to get alone with, he is an extremely busy gentleman.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to be on call 7 days a week to answer your cell phone for the Sales Representative questions or concerns?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reliance Home Comfort (Toronto, ON) in May 2018

Interview

Interview process was good with a lot of nice people, overall the place is really takes care of its employees and will go above and beyond. CEO is really nice and takes time to talk to people to know what is going on with the overall business

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Reliance Home Comfort (London, England, England)

Interview

I'm interested to join your company & I'm ready for your interviews up to join your job selection because I'm looking for any good MNC company's in Canada and thanks so much

Interview Questions
  • Refrigeration cycle system R22 gas what is the stand by pressure
2 people found this interview helpful