Quarterback Transportation Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quarterback Transportation

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quarterback Transportation (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

3 Part interview. First one was a phone screening, and 2 video interviews. First was with HR representative and the second and third were with management. Overall a positive experience, very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work in Transportation?
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

They called and set up an interview. Had a video interview with HR. Had a second interview with a team lead, and eventually a third interview with middle management. Then they do a background check.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co worker and how did you resolve it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quarterback Transportation (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2020

Interview

Very professional and enjoyed speaking with the people! The interviewer was honestly very nice and it made the process much easier. They may be growing rapidly, but they still operate like a start-up and they appreciate creativity and innovation within the workplace. They also have a game room!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you failed, how did you overcome this?

Quarterback Transportation

Application

I interviewed at Quarterback Transportation

Interview

First I applied through online. Got an interview offer through email. The interview was very casual and asked bunch of questions that are on the resume. She basically followed the resume for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain more in detail about (this part) on your resume?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Quarterback Transportation (North York, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview process was way too lengthy and unprofessional. I first had a phone interview, then in-person interview with an HR rep, then interview with the manager, and still one more interview for the next round... all for a 4-month summer internship. I also had to consistently reach out to the company on interview round updates, where I eventually got ghosted on the last round with the manager. This whole process was about 2 months long...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quarterback Transportation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quarterback Transportation

Interview

It was very good, enjoyed meeting different people in the company. Has a very family oriented and friendly vibe. It is run by a young ambitious staff. The people are very friendly there.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult situation and how you dealt with it.

Quarterback Transportation

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quarterback Transportation

Interview

Applied online, HR conducted 1 phone interview, 1 in person and one with the managers. Overall interview process took 2 weeks. The process was very simple and to the point. Nothing too complex.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quarterback Transportation (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview process is rather lengthy, ensuring they are selecting a suitable candidate. If you're interested in the position expect to have a phone interview first, before being invited to speak with HR team in person. (very friendly and welcoming). This is followed by an interview with the sales managers (they came over rather creepy, and will stare you down. They are also rather passive-aggressive), and then the VIP of sales (also very friendly and more welcoming). very one way of thinking - "We know best so learn the way we do it", yet they expect you to be entrepreneurial (which contradicts being entrepreneurial.) " They also state that you should forget everything you learned it school, and learn their way. yet they make previous education a requirement. - They do focus on giving students an opportunity and are flexible to accommodate. - neutral approach - Would have liked to be part of their team due to their strong team dynamic.

Interview Questions
  • What are you long and short term goals?

Quarterback Transportation

Application

I interviewed at Quarterback Transportation

Interview

So they asked questions about me and my experience as an accountant. Thing is I believe the interviewers were from finance department/ HR but their questions were silly like what did the CEO say on the website How is that a relevant question to the job and how well I can perform on the job And did not give any take onto how long the hiring process is going to take and if going to receive a call, when one would receive/expect it There's a thing called procedure and professionalism I wasted my time going to that interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Quarterback Transportation (North York, ON) in Aug 2017

Interview

Shortly after applying you received a request for a phone interview. After the a successful phone interview from an HR representative, you will receive a face to face interview. You will then move to the final interview with a high level Manager.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews