Qualcomm ASIC Design and Design Verification Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 2,807.0 interviews

Interviews at Qualcomm

Positive100%
Employee Referral40%
Applied online40%
Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2021

Interview

1st round was technical interview, I applied for the role two days back and got shotlisted very quick. I applied through Linkedln. The interviewers were very gentle and the hiring process was very smooth.

Interview Questions
  • Basic electronics question - 2:1 Mux, truthtable, DFF, FPGA design flow
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was 5 stage virtual interview process with 5 different people from the team. It was my first virtual interview and it was really a different exposure rather than phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • All the interviewers are Indians and were really nice. I had a really good conversation each interview is about an hour. Everyone had a set of questions prepared and asking me to solve. 1. Full SV - fork join_none, virutal functions, $cast, static variable, Cache size - direct mapping, MESI FSM, constarints, parity check - post randomize 2. STA - hold violations, max freq, FIFO depth, metasibility 3. DUT - muti master muti slave bridge verification - draw the env and testcases, AXI signals 4. UVM - phases, AXI why not APB?, AXI lite vs. AXI 3.0, Driver code, coverage class and do cross coverage. 5. HR -> about team work, resources you used in a project, set back you faced. Explained most employee benefits, applying for H1B and green card, etc

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Chennai)

Interview

Phone Interview followed by three rounds of face to face interviews where i was asked questions on my project and past work experiences. You can expect questions on the topics you have mentioned on your resume and some basic questions on verilog

Interview Questions
  • Phone interview questions: 1. How do you achieve run time polymorphism? 2. What is meant by casting of objects?
1 person found this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency whom informed me about the role then facilitated my interview and hiring process. It was straight forward. I provided my availability and the team was able to accommodate.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were related to my previous experience, testing methodology, and problem solving skills. They also asked some basic oo concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Markham, ON) in May 2012

Interview

3 rounds of interviews from different groups, from 11am to 4pm, including lunch time.

Interview Questions
  • they focused a lot on OOP, which is unexpected given the title that I applied.
RSS Feed</>Embed