QVC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

QVC Interview Questions

Interviews at QVC

2.5

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QVC (San Antonio, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I created an account on their online recruitment portal. Submitted my resume and my application. The portal adds some assessments to complete which are easy then you schedule a phone interview and then they email you with offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you de-escalated a situation on your own.   1 Answer

Interview

Interview was simple . They asked about a total of three questions. Interviewer was professional and repeated a question for me when needed . Overall a good experience. I would recommend making sure your background is noise free due to it being a phone interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with constructive criticism   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

The process started with a phone interview through a recruiter that I met in a fair on campus. The phone call was about 20 minutes and was pretty general in questions. She was very friendly. We then later scheduled an in-person interview in their studio park location.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC.

Interview

Submitted my application online and less than a week later got a response asking about a phone screening. They then asked very basic behavioral questions in the first round interview. The HR interviewer was very kind but also slightly condescending sounding.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you learned about the company during your research?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Apply Online. A recruiter will contact you to set up a phone call if interested. Then from there, you would move on to interviews with the team you'd work under and the senior management of that team.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized? Strengths and weaknesses? Name a difficult work situation and how you handled it. Etc.   Answer Question

Performance Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QVC (West Chester, PA (US)).

Interview

Brief phone screenging with University Relations Partner, which lasted around 15 mins. After the screening, I went in for an in-person interview with the two heads of the department.

Interview Questions

• How would your former manager describe you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QVC in January 2020.

Interview

Very friendly! It was first a phone call with someone from Human Resources who was extremely nice and so easy to talk too! She offered me a second interview during that interview which was a video interview with two women from the department I applied for! That was the following week. They were so nice as well. Waiting to hear back

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QVC.

Interview

Did my application after I had two online assessments to complete. After that I had a phone interview was offered the position over the phone (work from home) over the next two days I went to the QVC campus do my drug screen and background.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview with pretty straight forward questions. Gave them a little bit of info on my background and ran through some previous conflict resolution examples. Job offer and training information given on the same call.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've had to de-escalate a costumer service situation.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at QVC in September 2019.

Interview

Much like the rest of the reviews here, the process took three months for an ENTRY LEVEL Graphic Designer POSITION:
    - 1 phone screening with the recruiter
    - 1 phone interview with the HR Manager
    - 1 video interview with a marketing manager
    - 1 video interview with 2 designers
    - 1 follow-up phone interview with the HR Manager
    - 1 phone screening with another marketing manager
    - 2 design tests, timed
    After that, QVC deleted the job ad. I received no rejection email nor call, but my job application was forever stuck as "In Progress" status. I ended up just withdrawing the application altogether. During that length of time, I'd interviewed several other companies and had moved on. QVC numbers have only gone down in recent years, not up - and their lack of attention to human resources reflects that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.