Pure Life Physiotherapy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pure Life Physiotherapy

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Life Physiotherapy (Surrey, BC).

Interview

The Interview at the time was held by a former hiring manager. I do not recall his name. The interview included a review, and a meeting with the CEO. This later led to a walk through of the facilities and a determination of the work duties and fit.

Interview Questions

• They asked about if I like helping people.   1 Answer

Front Desk/Rehab Assist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Life Physiotherapy (Surrey, BC).

Interview

Long, way too long
    Repetitive questions, same questions from application, basically just memorize what you wrote on the application document they send you. Prepare to be there for way too long (45 min) for an entry level job. Manager tried to intimate you, even though it was already clear you got the job, you can still sense hesitation.

Senior MOA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pure Life Physiotherapy (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Did a phone interview. It went well. It took awhile for them to get back to me about a face-to-face interview. The HR rep, Suman, interviewede first. That went well. Then the Owner, sat down with me, hurried the policies and culture of the clinic. Maybe he was busy, but it seemed as if he just wanted to get it over with. They emailed me about setting up a working interview. After many calls and emails to HR, I never received any sort of reply. If they hired someone, at least give the courtesy of letting me know.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Life Physiotherapy (Surrey, BC) in January 2015.

Interview

The most amazing processes I've ever seen. Intimidating but not like anyone else. asked questions in a group setting and looked for people who care not necessarily the length of their resume.

Interview Questions

• Would someone describe me as empathetic   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.