Precision Castparts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Precision Castparts Interview Questions

Interviews at Precision Castparts

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

Scheduled an on-campus interview. When I got there they said I was double booked and they couldn't meet with me that day. They then scheduled a phone interview a week later and never gave me a call.

Quality Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

it was a smooth process relating to position. behavioral questions no technical. straight forward. Wanted to see interest in position. Friendly interviewers. I would interview with them again. This was at gardena location

Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hernando, MS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Hernando, MS (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me to see if I would be interested, gave my resume to their HR, then had a phone interview. The person interviewing me was new to the position, and had never worked in steel before. I pretty much had to carry the phone conversation because the questions he asked were so basic there was no way to make myself stand out otherwise. Was told a week later by the recruiter that they wanted someone with more manufacturing experience. Ok?
    I've been working in manufacturing since I was 16, but couldn't have decided that before wasting my time? Thanks for the worthless feedback.

Management Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

Applied through campus jobs website and had an on campus interview. Received an email requesting a complete some online tests. Completed several online tests (technical and personality based) before a final onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict in a project group/team.   Answer Question

Environmental Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukie, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Milwaukie, OR (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was very relaxed and I was placed at the head of the table with two people interviewing me. They had no questions prepared which took away a lot of my stress and made it feel like a conversation about my skills rather than an interview.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

Exchanged emails with HR, had in house interview the next week. Overall was a quick and easy process. This was only my experience, not sure how others will go.

Interview Questions

• They asked my "Why do you want to work here and what makes me think I am the best fit?"   Answer Question

Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Manhattan, KS (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

At a college campus engineering Career fair. At PCC table it was one on one. Followed by two PCC on one follow-up interview the next day. Phone interview with site correspondent.

Logistics Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

2 interviews. 1st with director of supply chain and HR director. 2nd with director of supply chain and operations manager. GM did not interview. Interview was more of a question of personality and fit rather than skill set.

Interview Questions

• What is your daily process?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

I applied for the position and received a call the following week by an HR Rep. I thought the interview went well. However, I did not get further contact from PCC, not even an email that I did not advance.

Human Resources Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Worcester, MA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I completed a phone interview, completed several personality measures online, and completed an on-site interview. The people were all very kind and seemed genuinely interested in the candidates' answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and how you would function in a manufacturing environment?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.