Polytechnique Montréal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Polytechnique Montréal Interview Questions

Interviews at Polytechnique Montréal

2.2

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Polytechnique Montréal in September 2018.

Interview

Ce n'est pas vraiment un entretien d'embauche. Après avoir rempli les conditions d'admission, il faut se trouver un directeur de recherche. En fonction du profil et du directeur, on peut être amené à faire quelques tests de compétences : critique d'articles, maîtrise rapide d'outils et de sujets.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Polytechnique Montréal.

Interview

Le processus d'embauche s'est fait de façon plus ou moins automatique. Mon directeur de recherche m'a engagé comme auxiliaire de recherche à temps partiel car je n'ai pas de bourse de recherche pour mes études. Puisque j'étudie à temps plein, je ne peux être engagée qu'a temps-partiel à raison de 20h/semaine.
    Pour quelqu'un qui voudrait se faire embaucher par un professeur à Polytechnique Montréal, il est préférable d'avoir des skills spécifiquement pertinentes en fonction des activités de recherche du professeur; sinon il faut savoir développer une affinité avec le professeur

Wireless Communication Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Polytechnique Montréal (Cupertino, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

On site interview, 8 different persons from different departments including hardware, software and system engineer, no difficult to answer the questions, every question is from your resume, but the director had the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Do you have some experiences for hardware circuit dsign.?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Interview

Easy interview process. As expected, the person in charge contacted me just a few days after applying for the part-time lab assistant job. The requirements for this job are usually to have completed the class you want to be a lab assistant for with ''B'' grade and to have interests for helping people.

Interview Questions

• What is your personnal experience or projects regarding the subject of this class you want to be a lab assistant for?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Through short questions to ask you about the technique in data mining, and how you verify the requirement? Is anything you learn to get you confidence in this?

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Got the in person interview after applying. get the response after couple of weeks. The process was really quick, altogether took 3 weeks. The interview was verbal, no written exam.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Polytechnique Montréal (Montreal, QC) in April 2016.

Interview

only one interview, face to face. applied directly to the professors and got the interview call. was in English language. and few things to test my French language skills. At the beginning the professor describes about his research work, his collaborators, and the opportunities like connection with the hospitals and companies etc.

PhD Student Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Polytechnique Montréal in November 2015.

Interview

I just spoke to my supervisor. She was very helpfull and answered all my questions. As I was the only candidate there was no alternative so she just wanted to see if I was still interested.

PhD Interview

Interview

phone interview lasting for 1hr, asked about backgroud, courses, personal interests, projects, awards, etc..

got the positive reply a month later, but it took the secretary 3 more months to complete the procedure

PhD Candidate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polytechnique Montréal (Montreal, QC) in November 2014.

Interview

we were selected out of a pannel of 10 people, then admitted for skype interview. Each interview lasted 30 min. these questions by reviewing our notes on what the hiring manager is looking for.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?
      How did you hear about the phd position?
      What do you know about polytechnique?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.