Cover image for Paytm

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Paytm Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 778 of over 778 interviews

Recruiter20%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Paytm

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

Starts with Introduction and then about previous organization what works you did and then about knowledge about the organizaton . Then some technical questions and mostly asking about the sales field questions

Interview Questions
  • Previous working experience in the job
    1 Answer

Paytm

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paytm in Jan 2023

Interview

In Paytm have two rounds for developers. in the first round your screening round in this round interviewer ask questions on your skills like as .net, sql server, oops and may be write query or create program.

Interview Questions
  • some oops questions like abstract class, interface, polymorphism. And in SQL server indexing, trigger, query optimization.

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

570.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Paytm~1159356
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Paytm? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Paytm employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (Lucknow)

Interview

Interview was good and interviewer was very Frank.In first round he asked about myself some basic theory questions of data structures and then gave a pattern problem.After that he asked about OOP concepts and SQL.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paytm

Application

I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

Good technical knowledge is required , linux and monitoring knowledge is required. Ready to work in 24*7 monitoring, good shift allowance. 3 round interview and required good understanding of alert monitoring

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paytm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

it was easy to moderate , Basic DSA questions were asked and discussions about your previous role and projects that you have worked upon. Interviewers were friendly and it was an overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paytm (Bangalore)

Interview

4 rounds of Interviews were conducted. 3 Product rounds and 1 HR round. Took around 3 weeks to complete the whole process. Working experience with any Good product based company and little preparation on product interviews would help.

Interview Questions
  • Why Paytm? What do like in the App?
  • What is your favourite App? Identify 3 improvement areas by defining User personas and create a quarterly Roadmap for improving those.
  • As a Product Lead of Google you need to Close 300 mn USD revenue gap in a Year. How would you approach?
  • Take any of your recent Projects. Detail out entire PDLC and focus on UI/UX and API related areas.

Paytm

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

Gave my 1st round did get back mail informing me the result of it. Overall the test was good which included 20 option based questions and 2 programming questions. I was nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (Mumbai) in Dec 2022

Interview

The process was so smooth. The recruiting team is really polite and sweet. They were so friendly during the whole process and helped me throughout the process. There was 3 rounds which really helped me understand the process of the company also the working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paytm

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

they came for on campus hiring .We got the online test link after that selected students sit for interviews. The online test question are DSA based and there difficulty level is above average. There are 3 round of interviews

Interview Questions
  • They mainly asked DSA questions also with some java concepts and some project related questions

Paytm

Application

I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

Interview process was very processional There was 2 round if interview 1 round with ASM and second round with Regional Head and interview was went well was easy too ............................................

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 778 Interviews

Paytm Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Paytm as 30.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.13 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Devops and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Data Scientist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Paytm takes an average of 8 days when considering 15 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Data Scientist had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Senior Machine Learning Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Paytm according to 15 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.82%