Cover image for PSP Investments

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PSP Investments Interview Questions

Updated Sept 20, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 58 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

PSP Investments

Application

I interviewed at PSP Investments

Interview

First is a short HR interview on the phone, then two weeks later an interview with one director and one HR employee at the office and then a excel case study.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

PSP Investments

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PSP Investments

Interview

Great, but lengthy. It should vary depending on the job and the requirements. From my experience, the interview process was easy, and I got to meet the entire team as well.

What people are saying about PSP Investments

Finance

642.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/finance

Got a burning question about interviews at PSP Investments? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PSP Investments employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

PSP Investments

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at PSP Investments in Apr 2022

Interview

J’ai en tout passé deux entretiens qui se sont très bien passés. Puis plus de nouvelle… j’ai appelé plusieurs fois la personne de contact qui m’avait contacté, elle me confirmait que je devais encore attendre. Au final, 4-5 mois sont passés sans que l’on m’ait donné une nouvelle! Très déçue et je n’ai jamais su la raison pour laquelle ma candidature n’a pas été plus loin.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PSP Investments

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSP Investments in Feb 2022

Interview

I was invited to an interview with the head of department and it was rescheduled last minute. When I attended the actual interview a week later, the person who was supposed to be interviewing me did not show up, instead someone else in the team arrived 10-15 minutes later.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What are three weaknesses you have 2. What are three strengths you have and how did you apply them in a specific situation 3. Tell me about yourself

PSP Investments

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PSP Investments

Interview

-30 min interview, 5-10mins behaviourals, 20mins on how you think and analyze companies along with verbal technical questions -If you did well for the first 30 mins, you will be offered to do a case on the spot analyzing a company blindly knowing only the financial statements and some other quantitative data. You are asked 4 questions to assess what you can extract about the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PSP Investments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSP Investments

Interview

1st interview with hr/recruiter. 2nd interview with hiring manager. could also involve other member of team which role will work with. Possible 3rd interview with head of dept. General Interview questions about your background, experience, interest, goals. More of a screening to find a good fit within the team.

Interview Questions
  • Talk to me about your main experience. Why did you apply to this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSP Investments (Montreal, QC) in Jan 2022

Interview

30 min interview where I was asked to present myself and asked if I had any questions about the company. No technical questions, felt more like a discussion than an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PSP Investments

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSP Investments in Jan 2022

Interview

Two interviews: One with HR and One with Two partners. Very calm and the interviewers were really friendly. Be ready to talk about your skills and be willing to learn

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at PSP Investments (London, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

1. HR round 2. Technical round 3. Manager round Overall really poor experience. Was really hard to communicate with the assistant scheduling the interview, finally, never got back to me after final round..

Interview Questions
  • Why psp? Other fit questions, pretty standard DCF question in technical round

PSP Investments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSP Investments

Interview

Wasn’t hard. Was given a verbal case study during my second round. I was given a few conditions and asked to make an option (I am allowed to ask follow up questions to get as much info as I needed) And was asked a bunch of questions based on assumptions. Heard back after a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews

PSP Investments Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at PSP Investments as 63.6% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Market Risk Analyst and Intern Equity Research rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Technician, Talent Acquisition Operations and Senior Software Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at PSP Investments takes an average of 20.67 days when considering 44 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Public Relations Specialist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at PSP Investments according to 44 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.17%

PSP Investments logo

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Account Manager

Applying for 2 internal promotion positions within the same company each in a different state in the US. Should you mention this while in the interview stages of both positions?

3 Comments

Advertising

Was told by an company I was interviewing with I would hear back from them the first week of December. The last time we spoke was before Thanksgiving, as I'm trying to respect their decision-making process. Should I reach out again now that we're closer to the date?

1 Comment

EY

When negotiating salary over the phone, can you mention that you know what the salary is for the position you're applying for? E.g. I know people at the company I'm interviewing for in the exact level that I would be in who are making about 15k more than what I am expecting to be offered. Can I say, "I know Managers at this firm make xyz so I would like to be close to that number"

9 Comments

PSP Investments Job Seekers Also Viewed

Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec Logo
Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec

4.7