PSA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

PSA International Interview Questions

Interviews at PSA International

2.9

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA International in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was online and very easy. They asked me questions about work experience, and the equipment I have and what kind of worker I am. The process was very easy and didn’t take long. I was confused because I never did in interview on the phone before and the interview was conducted on google hangout.

Clerical/Accountant Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PSA International (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was an unusual experience that was different. The interview was done through Google Hangouts via instant messaging. The process all together was about 2 1/2 hrs. I was asked to describe my work history and skills.

Interview Questions

• If I had to compare myself to an animal which would I choose.   13 Answers

PSA International Response

Nov. 7, 2016 – AVP GHR

I apologise for the delay in reply as PSA’s HR and legal teams have been conducting investigations.
    The person whom you liaised with is neither an employee of PSA nor is he authorised to act on... More

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PSA International (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interview.
    1st round - discussion, followed by presentation as a group.
    2nd round - interview by HR
    3rd round - interview by higher management

Interview Questions

• What made you chose the company?   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSA International (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

applied online -> received call to go down for interview after few days -> technical test after passing round 1 -> final round of interview with senior interview after passing technical test

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA International.

Interview

Applied online and they got back in 3 weeks. Basic interview questions about yourself like describe past jobs and what you know about the company. Simply prepare well. Friendly interviewers that don't make you feel too pressured. They seem to know who they are looking for so try to suit their needs.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PSA International (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university's career fair in 2015. Received call from HR for an interview. There is one round of interview at their main building. There is no online assessment or video interview required for this role. Overall the interview process was fuss free.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions. What is PSA's core business activity? Why do you want to work at PSA?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PSA International (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was with hr manager and department head. Simple resume questions, if you have prepared beforehand, should be able to nail it. Good to read up and understand more on the business and industry.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PSA International (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy interview. Mostly asked about what kind of job you would want. No technical tests. Mainly to find out what job they are going to give to you when you are employed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA International.

Interview

straight forward interview , very standard questions. Fairly simple to answer questions. Will recommend undergrads PSA for internship! Learn alot of management skills ! Thanks PSA for the intern ship experience!

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PSA International (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview with HR (June KOH, VP) during the preliminary stages was pretty unpleasant.

Understand that sometimes a candidate may not turn out to be as good as expected but her attitudes gave the impression that she couldn't wait to kick me out.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me more about yourself
      2) What did you do during your previous audit experience   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.