Novo Nordisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Interviews at Novo Nordisk

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alger, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Alger, OH (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Agréable ,présentez vous en anglais ,vos motivations pour ce poste ,pourquoi vous et pas un autre ,choses qui pourraient vous ennuyer dans votre futur travail ,votre plus grand défaut et votre qualité principale

Interview Questions

• Présentez vous ,vos objectifs votre motivation pour ce poste   1 Answer

Ingénieur maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chartres (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Chartres (France)) in August 2017.

Interview

Trois entretiens. Le premier avec le RH, le second avec le manager, et enfin avec le senior manager. S'en est suivi un dernier entretien téléphonique avec un second RH. La réponse a été donnée rapidement (2 semaines)

Interview Questions

• Questions techniques, humaines.   1 Answer

Lean Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in December 2015.

Interview

Le processus d’embauche débute par une sollicitation téléphonique. Les motivations et l’historique du candidat son revu et challengé. Si la première étapes est concluante, deux entretiens sur site avec les représentants des ressources humaines et managers sont planifiés.
    Il faut s’attendre à des mises en situation et un test sur les aptitudes en anglais.

Interview Questions

• Connaissez vous les produits novonordisk ?   Answer Question
    • Êtes vous confortable avec les opérations de changements ?   1 Answer

Data Science Interview

Interview

Single phone interview that included general questions as well as some multiple choice technical questions. Good experience overall, heard back within a week or two after interview and accepted offer.

Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

There are two phases: a phone screen and then in-person interview. I had two in-person interviews and the site is a convenient drive from Raleigh. The interviews lasted thirty minutes each.

Interview Questions

• What are some career goals you have? Ever been in a leadership role?   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview

Interview

Great interview process. Couldn't have gone better. I would interview with them again. Great opportunity. Seems like a great place to work. Job seems not too easy and not too hard.

Bioinformatics Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Initial interview with TA rep and follow up with group head. TA rep was extremely professional, helpful, pleasant, and straight forward for the duration of the interview process. Informed of rejection in a timely and polite way.

Interview Questions

• What is your most important contribution to your field?
      Why did you choose your field?   Answer Question

Director - Search and Evaluation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Fast and responsive. Very impressed. Internal contacts really count. Initial HR screen followed by 1:1 with Hiring Manager. Ultimately skills and experience did not make for a good match. They are looking specifically for a PhD candidate

Interview Questions

• How effective do you think you are working remotely? Does it compare to being in person?   1 Answer

Organizational Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)).

Interview

The interview process was great; got a lot of positive feedback. They definitely kept me warm and in the hopper. Things moved swiftly over 2 weeks after first chatting with recruiter. Then, dead silence, until i followed up with recruiter, said position was on hold. I emailed a few weeks later and never got a response.

Summer Internship Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

2 Behavioral Interviews, one with manager and other with co-worker, general questions, not position specific. Both interviews were very pleasant and relaxed, wanted to get to know you as a person and not just as a co-worker

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you were on a team and how you handled any challenges?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.