What people are saying about Novo Nordisk
Hi! I am applying throughout the Pharma Industry right now - looking for a PM role. I’m looking for a Novo Nordisk contact who I can keep in touch with for multiple references as I go through this job hunt. Happy to connect on Linkedin and share my resume/cover letter.
Got a burning question about Novo Nordisk? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Novo Nordisk employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "1. Very poor management" (in 100 reviews)
- "unhelpful HR that won't lift a finger to deal with bad managers" (in 62 reviews)
- "frequent organization changes and layoffs" (in 37 reviews)
- "Lack of leadership in the US." (in 33 reviews)
- "No room for advancement, extremely low morale within the department, horrible upper management at all levels, lots of favoritism going on within the department." (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Novo Nordisk and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,569 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sept 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Aug 24, 2023Diabetes Sales SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsMississauga, ON
Great pay, good products, some opportunity for career development (if you are headed promotable) Good pipeline for future
“A job at Novo Nordisk isn’t just a job…It’s 2” a quote from Director level HR employee in a company wide presentation. Very little work / life balance High pressure to perform Ambiguous rules on expenses Sketchy relationships with some customers and associations
Novo Nordisk Reviews FAQs
Novo Nordisk has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 3,433 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Novo Nordisk to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
88% of Novo Nordisk employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Novo Nordisk 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.