Morrison Hershfield Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Morrison Hershfield

2.8

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was called by HR for an interview. I showed up to a very kind and professional administrator in the reception area and offered a water or soda. I met with HR which went exceptionally well then I met with the Senior Vice President and he was very pleasant, professional and laid back. The office was filled with very professional staff and the environment was enjoyable.

Negotiation

Yes, we negotiated. Advice to others, I recommend working for Morrison Hershfield. It was a great opportunity and I enjoyed everyone I worked with.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Executive Management interviews only

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face, wait 2 months then another phone interview, and 4 more face to face.

Negotiation

No negotiation available. Take it or leave it.

Building Science Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Portland, OR (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Informal. Followed unsolicited contact directly with a local employee. I never heard anything back from HR following application for the position but had two meetings with three different people, one in their office, one remote. Found these people to be very personable and professional.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to consider speaking on behalf of the company in a business development capacity?   Answer Question

Intermediate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Vancouver, BC) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process had 3 interviews, one phone screen interview with HR and two phone interviews with management and the technical team.

Most of the questions were about my previous experiences and also to see if my expectations were in line of what the company is offering right now.

Administration Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield in July 2010.

Interview

I received an initial phone interview and then received a follow up email with more information to expect a link to a personality test to be sent by HR. The next day, i recieved the link to the personality test and completed within a day. A day or two later, an in-person interview was scheduled. The staff was very nice and professional. The interviewer did not keep me waiting very long at all. The questions asked during the interview were typical (i.e. "tell me about yourself", and "what are you weaknesses/strengths"). By the end of the week, an offer was made by phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

With all other opportunities to negotiate, do aim higher than what you're hoping for so if a counter offer is given, you'll at least land where you were willing to settle.

Engineering Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Edmonton, AB).

Interview

They phone you with some initial questions and set up a date for you to come in the office for the 1 on 1 interview with your future manager. They ask what your ideal salary rage is and you get to ask some questions in return. They tell you openly that they do have other candidates too, but they'll call you if you get the offer or not.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the software you require to use.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Terrible interview process. I went in for 2 interviews (plus initial phone screening) over the course of 1 month. After several follow up emails and phone calls not one person from this company is able to give me any feedback regarding the role and my outcome. Very disrespectful and unprofessional. Huge waste of time.

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Edmonton, AB) in July 2014.

Interview

The company was introduced to me and then I was questioned about my experience, how I got along well with people, and how I handle multiple jobs at the same time.

Bridge Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Toronto, ON) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I did not do it well and it did not result into a face to face interview.
    Also, followed by general questions such as what is your salary expectation.
    What make you different to other candidates.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.