Morrison Hershfield Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Morrison Hershfield Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Hershfield

2.8

Building Science Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Portland, OR (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Informal. Followed unsolicited contact directly with a local employee. I never heard anything back from HR following application for the position but had two meetings with three different people, one in their office, one remote. Found these people to be very personable and professional.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to consider speaking on behalf of the company in a business development capacity?   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was called by HR for an interview. I showed up to a very kind and professional administrator in the reception area and offered a water or soda. I met with HR which went exceptionally well then I met with the Senior Vice President and he was very pleasant, professional and laid back. The office was filled with very professional staff and the environment was enjoyable.

Negotiation

Yes, we negotiated. Advice to others, I recommend working for Morrison Hershfield. It was a great opportunity and I enjoyed everyone I worked with.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Executive Management interviews only

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face, wait 2 months then another phone interview, and 4 more face to face.

Negotiation

No negotiation available. Take it or leave it.

Facade Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Calgary, AB) in June 2018.

Interview

Good interview. All the people were professional and friendly. Make sure you read the job descriptions and know the job responsibilities. They will ask you behavioural and technical questions related to the position you are applying for.

Entry Level Bridge Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Winnipeg, MB).

Interview

I applied for the job, got a response about two weeks later, then got an interview about two weeks after that. The interview was good. Started with a summary of the company's history, then went into questions. I was interviewed by an HR manager and the department manager

Intermediate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Vancouver, BC) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process had 3 interviews, one phone screen interview with HR and two phone interviews with management and the technical team.

Most of the questions were about my previous experiences and also to see if my expectations were in line of what the company is offering right now.

Bridge Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Toronto, ON) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I did not do it well and it did not result into a face to face interview.
    Also, followed by general questions such as what is your salary expectation.
    What make you different to other candidates.

Engineering Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Edmonton, AB).

Interview

They phone you with some initial questions and set up a date for you to come in the office for the 1 on 1 interview with your future manager. They ask what your ideal salary rage is and you get to ask some questions in return. They tell you openly that they do have other candidates too, but they'll call you if you get the offer or not.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the software you require to use.   Answer Question

Transit Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Toronto, ON) in August 2015.

Interview

interviewed by 2 gentlemen who had strong experience in the same field, atmosphere was comfortable and the managers were able to provide much information about the company and the current as well as upcoming projects during the interview

Interview Questions

• one question was on the planning of capital expenditures on transit projects   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.