- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO, United States Area
- - Boulder, CO, United States Area
- - Colorado Springs, CO, United States Area
- - Fort Collins, CO, United States Area
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ, United States Area
- - Tucson, AZ, United States Area
- - Florida
- - Panama City, FL, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Maryland
- - Baltimore, MD, United States Area
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV, United States Area
- - New Mexico
- - Albuquerque, NM, United States Area
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR, United States Area
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN, United States Area
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX, United States Area
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Houston, TX, United States Area
- - San Antonio, TX, United States Area
- - Utah
- - Ogden, UT, United States Area
- - Salt Lake City, UT, United States Area
- - Virginia
- - Richmond, VA, United States Area
- - Washington State
- - Olympia, WA, United States Area
- - Seattle, WA, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Mission Rock Residential
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mission Rock Residential
- Leasing Consultant (14)
- Property Manager (12)
- Maintenance Technician (8)
- Leasing Agent (4)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Staff Accountant (3)
- Service Technician (3)
- Service Coordinator (2)
- Assistant Property Manager (2)
- Maintenance Manager (2)
- Regional Service Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Service Manager (1)
- Service Tech (1)
- Corporate Trainer (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Leasing (1)
- Sales and Leasing Consultant (1)
- Assistant Community Manager (1)
- RSM (1)
- Regional Manager (1)
- Data Entry Specialist (1)
- Maintainace Tech (1)
- Regional Trainer (1)
- Applications Support Specialist (1)
- Leasing Consiltant (1)
- Payroll Assistant (1)
- General Service Technician (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
I applied online. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential (Denver, CO) in Feb 2021
Had several interviews. They went really went and then this company ghosted me without even saying I didn't get the job. They had me put in a lot of work to make reports to show them in an only portal. The interviewers didn't even know what an ETF is.
- Show us examples of reports you made.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential in Mar 2020
Received a call and was scheduled for the 1st interview 2 business days later, initial interview was held by cm and bookkeeper. 2nd interview was with CM and regional a week after initial contact. I was offered the job, and I was happy to accept. Unfortunately due to credit, the offer was retracted. I was a victim of fraud and had no way around it. Would have been happy to be a Rocker.
- What size team have you previously supervised?
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential
I applied online, then had a phone interview and an in person interview. The process was quick and easy. The interview was no longer than 15 minutes. I had an answer the next day.
- Why do you want to work with Mission Rock?
Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential (Englewood, CO) in Jan 2020
The interview process was fast, friendly and straight forward. All of my questions were answered quickly and the expectations of the job duties were laid out in a practical way. Everyone involved was friendly and informative. The environment was peaceful and calm. All questions directed at me pertained to the work that I would be doing. Everyone was very professional.
- When can you start.
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential in Nov 2019
It was not as well defined as an interview as I would have liked. it was a bit too simple and easy and threw me off since i was prepared for a very intense interview.
- are you willing to work on weekends or holidays?
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2019
Quick and painless did not take long for the process to get rolling. HR was very helpful in providing the information needed to complete steps of importance. The staff on the property was very helpful and prompt in taking care of business and professional as well as answering any questions and concerns I had to be answered. Maintenance Crew seemed to be full of life considering The Residences at Vinings Mountain is a extremely large complex.
- Am I CPO certified
Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential (Denver, CO) in Jul 2019
The interview lasted about an hour and the people were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Some places made me feel like I didn't belong there but this place was very warm and welcoming. They were also nice enough to give me a tour of the office before the interview.
- What made you apply for this position?
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential (Las Vegas, NV) in Jul 2019
Was very professional and went smoothly. Asked a variety of questions about my knowledge on appliances and painting. About myself my work experiences and what I bring the to the table
- what was your strength
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2019
I was requested to arrive to the interview at 11. Greeted by Dwayne Griffin who is extremely polite and professional. We conversed about multiple things and he informed me that he would call me if I received the position.
- I was asked about my experience and what I would bring to the table.
Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential (Virginia Beach, VA) in Jun 2019
Engaging, fluid, and straightforward. Gave me a walkthrough of a typical Mission Rock Residential Service Technician's day. About what was expected from me and what I should expect from Mission Rock Residential.
- About my experience.