Mission Rock Residential Reviews

Found 102 of over 103 reviews

4.1
Mission Rock Residential President Patricia Hutchison
Patricia Hutchison
Pros
  • "My property unfortunately sold and there was not a place for me to go or I would still be with the Mission Rock Family(in 15 reviews)

• "Very responsive upper management and IT(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "So far I do not have any cons to list about Mission Rock(in 10 reviews)

• "lack of communication(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

I'm a ROCKER for LIFE!!!

May 5, 2021 - Regional Trainer in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love how everyone is a person with Mission Rock and never an employee number. Mission Rock truly cares about its employees. They not only ask our opinion but they listen. I have been with the company for over 8 years and have seen so many positive changes that have been implemented due to employee opinion.

Cons

Still relatively a newer company so changes are still happening which is not really a bad thing unless you are someone who can't handle change.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great leadership!

Sep 28, 2021 - Leasing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy on boarding process and training covers just about everything you need. There is also a culture of work/life balance that makes the day to dayeasier!

Cons

As with any large company, things can often get lost in transitions with new ownership.

3. Talk anonymously with Consulting India professionals
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company

Aug 19, 2021 - Property Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance. Company culture is fantastic. Feel very appreciated and respected. Would recommend to others.

Cons

I can’t think of any downside. Great experience. Great opportunities. No cons. Would recommend to others.

Sr. Human Resources Business Partner

Great! We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience! Go Rockers!! You Rock! And you are part of that greatness!

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

Great intentions but poor execution

Aug 19, 2021 - Regional Construction Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Small to mid size makes it more personal than giant property management companies. Incredible employees and most of the upper management team is incredibly caring and genuine. These are genuinely good people who care a lot. Great holiday schedule. Base pay and bonus structures are decent. Little to no micro-managing of daily tasks or approaches to solving problems. Most properties managed are quite nice and even the lower end properties are well funded and maintained.

Cons

Salaried employees often get overworked and loose unused vacation days. The stated culture of "work life balance" is not taken seriously. Huge disconnect between corporate office who makes most decisions and the working world of the site teams who actually keep the company profitable. Too many policies makes it hard to be proficient at most anything. Too many systems to try to understand and navigate. Little to no accountability for actually following company policies or work protocol means that employees who want to slack off are able to push work onto others. With current world events it's become evident that key players in upper management operate from a position of fear, not of proactive planning. Training is hyped up and robust but does not address the true training needs of the employees in the field.

Continue reading

Sr. Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback and we recommend that you contact a member of Human Resources because we would like to address the areas of concerns and continue to improve.

6. 4.0

MRR great company

Jul 4, 2021 - Property Manager in Tualatin, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility with schedule being salary and can work from home on occasion. You do more Regional work as a PM than other PM positions. You actually are able to manage and run your property and they trust thier property managers to do so.

Cons

Horrible health insurance offered. Too many programs ran daily to do daily tasks Being a newer company must go with flow, procedures change frequently, can be frustrating too many people are involved and can't get a quick resolve.

Sr. Human Resources Business Partner

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our flexibility and trust in your role. Regarding your benefits and health insurance, we recommend that you reach out to a member of the Human Resources team to discuss your concern about coverage. We are always looking for ways to improve.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Corporate is great

Jun 24, 2021 - Assistant Property Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, 401k, Health Insurance, Employee Discounts

Cons

Some Property Managers with no expertise they are there just because have a good backup from a Regional.

Continue reading

Sr. Human Resources Business Partner

We love to promote from within and we encourage team members to apply for new opportunities. If you feel that our management training is lacking in some way, please let us know. We are dedicated to the success of our employees. Please reach out to Human Resources or Training Department and provide additional information. We are always looking for ways to improve and would love to speak with you.

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Na

May 30, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Housing discount, 401k Mach and health benefits.

Cons

Definitely how much they pay for commissions. They can afford paying better to they leasing agents for dealing with so many issues that are out of their control.

9. 5.0

Mission Rock Rocks!!

May 5, 2021 - Regional Trainer in Baltimore, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Enough can't be said about our amazing culture, leaders, and mission!

Cons

I'm still learning but I love it here!

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company!

May 3, 2021 - Propety Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

They know the in’s and outs of management so they make your job easy and equip you to do it efficiently

Cons

Not located in all states and cities

11. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome company to work for.

Jun 7, 2021 - Leasing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay Multiple locations Great coworkers Amazing properties

Cons

There are no cons, just an overall great company to work for.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 102 Reviews