Minto Group Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minto Group

Minto Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Minto Group

Interview

Initial HR CALL, excel test, 2 additional interviews. Overall I was not impressed with the professionalism of the interview process. They interview you and when they don't want to go forward they ghost you and you never hear from them again. At least send an automated email saying I wasn't the selected candidate. Management does not know what they want and they will waste your time figuring it out. I do not recommend

Interview Questions
  • Casual and just asking get to know you questions. Asked some examples from my prior work experience
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Minto Group (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was quite disorganized . There was a lot on information gaps. I would suggest they carry candidates along, even if they don't proceed to the next stage . Should be more organized

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a timebypu worked under pressure.
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Minto Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minto Group in Nov 2020

Interview

3 interviews back to back within 3 weeks, 1 phone screen, 1 interview with the manager, and 1 interview with the director. All interviews are done remotely. Excel test after all interviews are done, with moderate difficulties.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minto Group (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

Met with a senior project manager to discuss the job and expectations. We discussed the role in depth and what advancement opportunities could potentially arise from it. They were very informative.

Interview Questions
  • What previous experience did I have that would benefit the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Minto Group (Ottawa, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

Found the job on LinkedIn. HR rep called me two weeks later to go through CV and skills. A week later, another HR rep called to ask basically the same questions. Then we set a meeting with the hiring manager. This was going to CV and assessing fit for the role. Nothing out of the ordinary. Also, discuss the role and day-to-day activities. After, there was an Excel test. HR person did not provide me with feedback after doing the test. A few weeks later I get the generic rejection email saying I am no longer being considered. I found the HR rep to be quite unresponsive especially after I was invested in the process, and in later stages.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Minto Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minto Group

Interview

After emailing back and forth I set up a phone interview and was stood up for phone call. I followed up by email and did not hear back for several days. When I did hear back they provided no reason as to why they missed the initial call.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Minto Group (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2017

Interview

The phone interview went very well. The HR recruiter who called me was very nice and polite and sounded really professional. When I came for a personal interview I met with a laptop. I dressed professionally to meet with a computer and have a Skype interview because managers were in Ottawa! I said wow, I could have done this from home and not to waste money for subway. Anyways... the interview was ok overall but I did not get a job. They were really straight forward for what they were looking for and I felt I did not quiet fit. I met with the computer and shook computers mouse as a handshake or a mouse-shake and left the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Minto Group (Ottawa, ON) in Sep 2017

Interview

Interview process was smooth and quick. Inteviewers were personable and professional. . Phone interviewer was also quite friendly and professional. They were very quick to provide me with updates during the interview process and onboarded me quite smoothly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minto Group (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2017

Interview

I submitted resume, I received a phone call interview a few weeks later with no warning. I was asked a few basic questions, but the interviewer seemed to be in a hurry and only interested in checking off boxes and filling in blanks that were already filled out in the online application. She didn't know much about the role and it felt like she was reading off a script.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

A pre screening phone interview that was done first. The HR personnel asked very generic questions. I was asked for a second round panel interview. I was waiting a response from minto for 1 month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews